The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years Empty
PostSubject: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:14 am

When I was younger... I remember I used to watch this tv show on USA. For a long time all I could remember is that it had some archetypical character like Zack Morris who had a problem with a bully and he had some place he went that was upstairs in the high school. Also, I remembered that the bully looked a bit like Seth Rogan. I thought it was him the first time I ever saw a movie with him in it.

Tonight I was just reading stuff on wikipedia... I started looking at the articles for Fall Out Boy's albums. There is a song on their first album called "Parker Lewis Can't Lose (But I'm Going To Give It My Best Shot)". On the page it says the title came from a tv show called Parker Lewis Can't Lose. So then I hop over to that article and holy shit! It's the show I used to watch all the time and loved back then. That had been bugging me for years.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:59 pm

congrats!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Not really something you say congratulations to.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:09 pm

obviously it's something i said congrats to.

but it's something that had bothered you for a long time that was resolved... sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:41 pm

I never watched the show but knew of it's existence. Good to know you now know this too.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 am

I always knew of it's existence. I just didn't know the name of it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:05 pm

No you didn't that's why you made this post.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:51 pm

I did know about it. That was the whole purpose of the post, douche.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:45 am

In the end you're the douche for listening to fall out boy. Talk Hand
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:51 am

Their first two cds kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 am

Just like the first Sugar Ray album is pure metal?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:20 pm

The first Sugar Ray cd isn't metal.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:07 am

Have you heard it?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:30 am

Well that as an old joke anyway. But it is a lot metaler than the rest of their albums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years   Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall Out Boy helped me figure out something that's been bothering me for years
Page 1 of 1