The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had another weird dream...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Had another weird dream... Empty
PostSubject: Had another weird dream...   Had another weird dream... I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Battlestar Galactica was basically becoming a reality. Cylons were invading Earth and trying to wipe out the human race. For some reason, we knew the exact time when the world would end, though... so we knew we had 5 days and the final day was a Tuesday.

Anyway... there are lots of little details about it that would probably be best if I left them to myself because things did get really weird.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Had another weird dream...   Had another weird dream... I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Bizarre. I rarely ever dream and when I do there is no detail in it at all.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Had another weird dream...   Had another weird dream... I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:09 am

That sounds like a dream I would have Tongue I often have very vivid, detailed dreams. One time I dreamed that the world was flooded with water and my family and some famous people were in our house, which was being supported above the water by a huge metal pole. There were pirates attacking us, and I fought them off with help from Astennu (former Dimmu Borgir guitarist). I had this dream when I was about 13 years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had another weird dream...   Had another weird dream... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm

My dreams are always so obscure and retarded!!!!! but this is the normal one I had.

I dreamed that I moved in with Dave Mustaine from Megadeth, and then his evil twin tried to kill me. so I ran downstairs and there was a crypt where I found a dead body with maggots crawling over it. So I picked it up and threw it away. I forgot what happened next, but at the end, me and Dave were chased by the green pickle people!!!!! Good thing my friend called me on my cellphone and woke me up!!!!
But my most scariest dream was the one where I was stuck in an elevator with Boris Yeltsin!!!!!!!!!!! *shudders*
Ah, I love sleeping so much!!!!!!! I even dream about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had another weird dream...   Had another weird dream... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had another weird dream...
Page 1 of 1