The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?

Go down 
+5
IAmHeavenSent
Loxx O)))
Green_shoes
X-pert74
Abnormal Freak
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? Empty
PostSubject: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:27 am

I mean, she has such a great personality and all. Never met a girl like her. And she's super cute to boot.

I dunno... Obviously I wouldn't do anything until she's 18, or perhaps even 17... But it's really frustrating, you know, especially since when I met her I assumed she was at least 19 or 20, ha. I think she may like me, too...

Oh well, if it's anything worthwhile and not fleeting, it can wait 3-4 years I suppose.

Although age of consent in this state is 16, so perhaps I'll only wait two years and I'll be one of those weirdo adults that dates sophomores in high school, ha. Although I don't know if the whole "age of consent" thing has a certain gap where there's an age that's just too old for someone to be with somebody who's 16 or 17... Not like I'd be havin' sex with her, but it's still dangerous territory since I'm sure people would assume, and thus try to put my ass in the slammer.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:40 am

It's legal in some places.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:51 am

The age of consent is just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 am

Green_shoes wrote:
The age of consent is just a suggestion.

A suggestion to help you stay out of jail.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:50 am

Ha, well legal or not in some areas... She's still just a kid and not mentally, emotionally mature.

Eh, I woke up this morning thinking I really oughta just stop thinking of her, ha. If she's single and I'm single years from now (I can't see why I wouldn't be, ha ha), then we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 am

here's what my friends tell me:

Good things come to those who wait.

And yet, I'm still just waiting.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 pm

Move to Arkansas, I think you can get away with it if you or her own a pig (in the state rules, I most likely am wrong with the state).
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

krischance0303

Character sheet
Name: Aimie
Experience Points: 0/100

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:42 pm

pfft. you can get away with ANYTHING here.

(as long as you can hold your own on your front lawn)
i advise having several cars as copshields in the yard.

erm, yeah....
op-
just keep talking to her.
the biggest thing is to tell her what you're thinking and what could happen. if she feels the same way- you guys will come up with something that can be beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:51 am

Naaaaaah, I have no intention of telling a 14-year-old about how I feel, ha ha. Again, emotionally and mentally not quite there yet. Young people are kind of a mess, and if they're smart, they'll be far more stable when they're in their 20s, though I know this girl is definitely more mature than a girl I know who's a year older than I am.

For now, I guess I'll just be a good friend. Wait it out a few years and see where things go.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 am

i was very mature when i was 14.

though.
when i was 16-ish. this really creepy older guy (i'd put him at 25 or 26) asked me out in walmart. it was terrifying. and hilarious.

though. he was a complete stranger. that was a lot of the weirdness right there.

it's actually a really funny story i may one day publish.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:29 am

IAmHeavenSent, did he know that you were only 16? Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:00 pm

I don't guess so, but I tried to drop hints that I was young the whole time.

Like, when he asked if I wanted to do something that Saturday, I was all, "No. We have a family reunion... I'm still young enough they can force me to go to those things." I didn't actually have a reunion, but yeah.

I have a lot of creepy guy stories.... That's in the top 3.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 pm

One time I was at a wrestling show and as I was in line waiting for an autograph from a female wrestler during intermission this random lady walks up to me and strikes up a conversation. Her speech is rather slow so she might have a slight mental deficiency but I wasn't sure, so I kept up the conversation to be nice (I'm not saying she was, but I live in Florida and know many South Caroliners...when I notice your speech is slow that's saying something).

Well, early on she asks if I'm taken and when I reply no though I don't have time for a relationship she cuts in to talk about how her boyfriend just left her and that she's really trying hard to get over it but she's really lonely. I listen and try to be polite because I frankly have no idea of an escape plan when thankfully the announcer said an announcement that the second half of the show will start in 5 minutes and that we should return to our seats.

So we say goodbye and she goes back to the bleachers as I stay close to the opposite side and noticed her looking my way at various times. Thank goodness I lost my glasses and had to wear my driving sunglasses inside because (outside of looking like an awesome douche that numerous wrestlers remembered over the weekend of shows) I can watch the show and look completely oblivious to her, despite the fact that I'm completely embarrassed and annoyed.

Oh yeah, and I've been asked out by just as many guys as girls.....and I've got a creepy guy list too. Only 2 guys on the list but still. Then again, I've got a creepy girl list too.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:56 pm

If there's grass on the field play ball.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:54 am

possybending wrote:
Oh yeah, and I've been asked out by just as many guys as girls.....and I've got a creepy guy list too. Only 2 guys on the list but still. Then again, I've got a creepy girl list too.

Wow. I must admit I haven't been asked out by a girl before. Perhaps I should be offended? haha j/k Of course, I don't get asked out much, period. So that might explain it.
My creepy guy list is much longer, so be thankful.... I guess?
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:38 am

Well, back when my friend attracted a lot of the wrong crowds of people and because of it (and the fact we were and are the best of friends) he'd introduce me to them. Me, the idiotic crazy one that was really shy and sweet towards girls yet always the first to do something crazy that was funny, so that skews most of my "girls asking me out list" as a bunch of girls that only a day knowing them that they weren't the right type of girls were also the ones going after me.

The guy ratio came from high school (thinking about it, I have been asked out more by girls than guys, but in high school it was the same amount) where somehow I was one really metro-sexual guy without any real gayness protruding from him. It all started with a friend's friend (who's gay) play hitting on me in the hallways as a friendly hazing, when all of a sudden later that year I was asked out a couple of times by people not getting the right hint. Then a friend did, who was going through some hard times.

Me just having a creepy guy list is wrong and too long as it is, so I be semi-thankful.

Eh, I know I've probably made some people's creepy guy list (every guy I know have fallen on a list somehow, even the jocks) but thankfully any of the cases I know I've cut most contact with, not that they're truly missing it.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:16 pm

hahaha maybe i should add you to MY creepy guy list and save you some time. j/k

most of my creepy guy problems stopped after highschool, thankfully.

except for this one guy at obys.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:28 pm

The guy at the lake at the family reunion who followed you to a swing set.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:43 pm

You know. Honestly, I have so many other stories... I'd kind of forgotten that one!!!
Luckily, I wasn't alone that day. Cant' remember who was with me, maybe Lacy, but we ran to her car so fast!!!
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:06 am

I don't have too many stories to tell. In middle school there was this one boy who touched my butt, and I began to hate him for the next few years, even after we went to different schools. Now I think it was just an accident though, and when I last talked to him (9th grade), he apologized, but he still doesn't seem like someone I really want to associate with. I haven't seen him since 9th grade, but I've heard different things about him since then from my friends, like about how he became a goth at one point, then he got sent to some special school in Utah, and some other stuff.

Also, at the beginning of my senior year, there was this new student who looked almost exactly like this jock kid who got expelled a couple years before, yet he had a pretty different personality. He surfed a lot, and he talked about surfing a lot, and he always wore sandals to school. He also liked to hit on me. Apparently he was just joking, because he sometimes hit on other people too, but especially during the first semester of the school year, he hit on me a lot. Like one time in computer class (we were seated next to each other <_>), he started moving his hand towards me, and I told him to stop, and he got close to me and started whispering something like "It's okay baby; don't worry" and I was like "Ahhh No "

One time, I believe shortly after I started 10th grade at a new middle/high school, there was this middle school girl who gave me one of those "Do you like me? Answer yes/no" notes. I didn't really know what to think about her, but when I talked to one of my friends on the phone that night, I told her about it and she was like "EWW GROSS DON'T SAY YES" and she was saying that the girl who handed me the note was only 11 (I was 15 at the time), and that she was annoying and stuff. So then I filled out 'no' and handed it to her the next day. She took the note and walked away really quickly (I suppose to read my answer in private), and I called out to her "Sorry", but I don't know if she heard me. She started avoiding me for awhile after that, and later that day when we were lining up for our bus, it sort of looked like she was crying. A few months later though, she started talking to me again, and she seemed to have moved on.

I know there has to be more, but I can't recall any more off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:39 am

Ah man, you'd hate to be around my friends and I after a few beers if that surfer guy bothered you that much.

It's called joking, you do it to those that wont be able to handle it to get their funny reactions.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Kurt's stories suck, and he must be insecure with his sexuality. (Obviously, since he dresses like a girl.) Gay joking is awesome. Stop being a pussy.

:o
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:44 pm

I met a hot 15 year old over Christmas break. She was with my cousin at a family get together.

I wouldn't try anything, though.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm

actually... I met this 15 year old guy at Walmart. I was with a friend who saw an old friend (down for holidays)... it was her brother. he was cute. ... but too stupid/redneck for me.

but yeah, i did think he was cute!
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:32 am

possybending wrote:
Ah man, you'd hate to be around my friends and I after a few beers if that surfer guy bothered you that much.

It's called joking, you do it to those that wont be able to handle it to get their funny reactions.

He didn't bother me that much. If it came across like that in my post, know that that's not the case. I wasn't interested in him, and sometimes it annoyed me a little, but it's not like my day was ruined by it.

Abnormal Freak wrote:
Kurt's stories suck, and he must be insecure with his sexuality. (Obviously, since he dresses like a girl.) Gay joking is awesome. Stop being a pussy.

Surprised

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?   Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is havin' the hots for a 14-year-old weird?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next