The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Year's Resolutions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

New Year's Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:15 pm

... Any of you guys make them??
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:47 pm

I can't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:43 am

No, I think New Year's Resolutions are stupid. If you really want to change something about yourself you'll do it right away and not have to wait for a stupid excuse like the new year to begin. Unless you're just that lazy, in which case I probably want to punch you.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm pretty lazy--but not in that sense.

I've always thought they were kind of silly. They hardly ever actually happen anyway.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:40 am

Whenever I've made a New Year's Resolution, I end up forgetting it. I don't even really remember what resolutions I have made during any New Year's celebration. I agree that I could change something about myself at any time; not during the beginning/end of the year.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:24 pm

yeah. the most popular (and I won't deny having made it myself in the past) is to lose weight. but that's pretty much an ongoing thing anyway.

My father's last year was to go to church more (which is an easy task because he never went)... Thanks to lots of deaths and a few weddings in the family, he's achieved that goal. Oh, and to impress his girlfriend he went to a Christmas Eve service with her.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Nah because they never happen. If I want something done I do it myself sometime later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year's Resolutions
Page 1 of 1