The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream Empty
PostSubject: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:53 am

It was where this new game was coming out, that was like a combination of Resident Evil 4, The Evil Dead, and John Carpenter's The Thing, and it starred Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes. It was so fucking cool and badass! Travis Touchdown was in this old run-down cabin in the middle of a forest, and fighting these evil old demon ladies who were transforming and stuff.

I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:23 am

I'm getting a Wii soon. Should I get NMH at some point?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:31 pm

YES!!! Love No More Heroes is one of my favorite games ever. It's not perfect, but the good things about it more than make up for its shortcomings. It's so fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:15 pm

I had a dream the other night where I was torturing a killer. He somehow got a gun and shot me in the head. I suppose I died and then woke myself up.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:56 am

One time I had a dream where someone killed me, and I spent the rest of the dream as a ghost, trying to contact people I knew and let them know who killed me, and I could only talk to them through the phone lines.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:50 pm

once i had a dream that i had witnessed a murder, and of course, the murderer noticed me at the last second. the whole dreaam i was on the run from him because he wanted to kill me, too.

yeah.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:42 am

That sounds intense, Shea Worried
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:23 am

i usually don't have dreams like that... so it was pretty creepy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream   A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple nights ago, I had a really badass dream
Page 1 of 1