The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More board trimming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

More board trimming Empty
PostSubject: More board trimming   More board trimming I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 am

Food, Health, and Dating/School House/Fashion boards have been combined into the Lifestyles Board. They didn't really get enough traffic to deserve their own boards so hopefully this will help increase it for those topics. It has been added to the General section.

It's late and I'm tired. So if you've got a better name and description for the board, say it here and we can pick the best one.

So now, there are only 3 sections of the boards here. General, The Legend of the Dark Academy (which may or may not return), and the section for Admins only. This makes the boards much more concise and easier to navigate. Yeah, some of you have said it all along... but we were getting more activity back then.

Also, the Board Issues and Requests board has been added to the bottom of the general section. Hope this change makes the boards a slight bit more active and nicer to look at.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: More board trimming   More board trimming I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 pm

A approve of this change.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: More board trimming   More board trimming I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 am

Should we do away with the introduction board?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More board trimming   More board trimming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More board trimming
Page 1 of 1