The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Cghost
Green_shoes
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:56 am

eh. i generally let people believe what they want. which is arguably NOT what a christian is supposed to do, as they are supposed to spread the word... but at the same time not judge.

i don't know. i just try to stick with the not judging part.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:59 am

People can believe what they want... but these southern baptist types can get fucked with their narrow minded-ness and hypocritical ways.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:01 am

yeah.....tommy's family is southern baptist holier than thou tyhpe and it drives me crazy

they're against everything: drinking, harry potter, those golden compass books, having a good time, blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:06 am

I'm bored.

Oh... and my step mom once told me that she wouldn't let her kids read Harry Potter because it was about witches and wizards. I mean really... fuck off. It's fantasy.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:13 am

i'm not too bored

i love harry potter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 am

Oh... oh... this one girl had her status as "Why did god make me a single mother" on myspace one day... and all I could think was things along the lines of "You stupid bitch" and "God didn't make you a single mother lol" and "what a whore"
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:24 am

lol that's really kinda funny
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:18 am

You should see how many believe in Creationism or Intelligent Design
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:50 pm

So... I see that about 3 people from a christian group I used to go too have commented/sent me messages on facebook. That should be a fun read.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:19 pm

And now I feel like a bit of a dick. One girl was talking about how she believed in religion and all this. She was being nice and understanding and offered to meet up to discuss something. And I came off as a bit of a dick because I was just saying I simply don't believe it and meeting to talk about it would be pointless.

And before anyone says she was just using it as an excuse to hang out with me... she has a boyfriend. And we went to college together so she had plenty of opportunities. I'm 100% sure she's not interested in me and just wanted to convert me into a christian or something.

And it makes me feel bad because I like her. She was a cool girl and I was a bit attracted to her.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:21 pm

I dislike the preachy type. I respect their beliefs but a lot of things that they do annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Eh... even after telling her it would be pointless I gave her times when I would be free and I said that I was sorry if I offended her. I just don't know what she hopes to accomplish. I don't care to be a Christian. At all.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:04 pm

i've been entirely too productive today.

i did the dishes, and cleaned (even vacuumed!!!!) my living room, and put together my grill. now i'm going to go cook some chicken and rice and brocolli and eat and drink and be merry!
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:17 pm

I did the laundry. Cool
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:18 pm

haha i did my laundry too, actually. =)
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Hooray for clean clothes!

It's such a chore though folding them. No
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 pm

that's what i'm working on right now.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:09 pm

So sad. She did want to convert me. She sent me another message saying essentially that I needed to look more into Christianity because it was the only way to eternal peace and yadda yadda. So I broke it down for her and told her I believe there is nothing and I'm happy with that.

And... Zombieland kicked ass.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Ask her if she has an interlinear bible.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:48 pm

i just folded 23 t-shirts (among other things)

i gotta do laundry more often.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Interlinear bible?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am

m1:35 wrote:
Oh... oh... this one girl had her status as "Why did god make me a single mother" on myspace one day... and all I could think was things along the lines of "You stupid bitch" and "God didn't make you a single mother lol" and "what a whore"

People like that annoy me

So sad. She did want to convert me. She sent me another message saying essentially that I needed to look more into Christianity because it was the only way to eternal peace and yadda yadda. So I broke it down for her and told her I believe there is nothing and I'm happy with that.

And... Zombieland kicked ass.

Ugh, what a fuck. The other day on Facebook someone posted some status updates saying how the worst crime anyone could commit was "blasphemy", so I responded to them all with "BLASHAMY" Happy

I've been hearing lots of good things about Zombieland. I think I should see it. I know I'll be seeing District 9 in a few days too.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 am

Interlinear bible?

It's a bible with the original language, english version of those languages and a literal translation of the text.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:03 am

So like last night my friend ditched me. We were meant to go see The Bride and a few other local acts but he decided to never reply to any of my messages. Things didn't go so bad though, some chick I talk to on msn sent me a message asking if I was going as she got ditched she ended up talking most of the night till her credit was nearly all used up.

Today was decent. Went over to a friend's place and played ODST all day. I'm thinking of going out and buying it.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 am

I played ODST (along with Gears of War 2, which I've now played a grand total of two times), and I've never gotten into the Halo series, but I was having some fun with ODST. I still don't think I would want to buy it, but I wouldn't be opposed to playing it again if it's being played at my anime club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next