The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Cghost
Green_shoes
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Didn't go to algebra today. Kind of feel bad, but there was just no way with me feeling shitty and getting no sleep. Pretty sure I can make it up anyway. After this week I need to start getting my shit back on track though
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 pm

m1:35 wrote:
Kike shirt picture?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OmriSama wrote:
I can upload/make my own icon. Hollow, your Loxxy right?

Yeah totally.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Meh. I'm still finding plenty of bands without IGN. And besides, it's hard for me to just ignore the dumb fucks who are at that place anyway. Sometimes you see stuff that is just so god damn stupid you have to make a comment.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm

m1:35 wrote:
Meh. I'm still finding plenty of bands without IGN. And besides, it's hard for me to just ignore the dumb fucks who are at that place anyway. Sometimes you see stuff that is just so god damn stupid you have to make a comment.
Then why in the hell allow, and sometimes even encourage, the two biggest dumbfucks to come over here to this forum?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Omri? and who else? Omri is alright. I've never really had a problem with him. Just seems like he's always just had different opinions on things but he never really tried to troll or be a dumbass. He's not some cock smoker that's trying to emulate board regs to be accepted like respawned.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:49 am

You sound like Bluge rationalizing for Respawned, only Bluge is worse, because the one he's rationalizing for is Respawned.

Fat-tittied fat bitch (basically, see my icon) I used to fuck on the reg has had a boyfriend for the last three months and is (I'm assuming drunk)-texting me saying she wants to fuck me. I sure could use a shag, but she's a little nutty and if she actually still has a boyfriend that sounds bad. I've never met the guy myself, but her and I have a lot of mutual friends and they're all friends with the dude, so it sounds like a (t)rap(e) to me.

[edit]: Although, I am stupid enough to go over there since she's now trying to convince me to come over just to talk because I'm supposedly "a good friend and a good listener," and she "needs help." If she gets me to do that, and she still has some alcohol over there, it's probably a wrap for me.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:26 am

The way I see it is this... if a girl is going to act like a whore and fuck you, she's going to go fuck someone else if you decline. You can either have something to gain in it and feel bad about it, or just know that it's probably going to happen anyway with a different guy.

This may not be true 100% of the time. But it's accurate most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:11 am

Kind of like what the woman who killed Steve McNair didn't realize.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Didn't do it. Ended up masturbating, watching Adult Swim, then masturbating again, eating mint chocolate chip ice cream while watching more Adult Swim and then falling asleep on the couch.

I think I'm better for it and definitely came out ahead compared to what else I may have done.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm so tired. I stayed out all night last night with my friend. It was his younger brother's birthday and he wanted someone around to hang out with. Boring as fuck but eh, thats what freiend's are for.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm

No. Friends are for getting pussy. And stuff.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:49 pm

We're not exactly the tag team capable of getting bitches.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:49 am

interesting night. got an invitation to play beer pong--declined.

then got asked for a hand job. i obviously am just really old-fashioned or something... but damn. that's awkward.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:35 am

So you were lame twice in one night?

Lame.

Tongue
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:54 am

I see no counts of lame. Beer pong sucks and so do handjobs.

Was it Loxx asking for the handy?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:26 am

I haven't played beer pong in ages. I think its time I get someone to play that with me at the next party.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 pm

i am lame, even if these weren't examples. haha

i like to drink beer, but i'm not a huge fan of games. just hand me a damn beer. but being the only girl with 3 pothead guy friends (that I don't even know that well) seemed like a bad idea to me.

and the handjob guy--not loxx--is a guy from choir who i don't know too well either. he added me to facebook and all he talks about is being horny. then he apologizes for talking to me about it. i tell him it's okay, and he starts over. but, as is usually my problem with guys, he doesn't want anything more than "favors" .... i've done friends with benefits, and i hated it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:10 pm

Damn I totally need to be like that guy on your facebook. Tongue

I take back the lame beer pong thing though, it sounds like you exercised good judgment.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:01 pm

be like him by talking to girls you don't know about being horny?? lol he's a nice guy. i'd totally date him, but that's not what he "needs" lolol

i display good judgment, sometimes. haha

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!

I'm making cupcakes right now for tonight. =)
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:43 pm

You won't even date me. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:19 pm

i had tried to years ago. you weren't into it then.... now it doesn't feel right to me. who knows what will happen?

he won't date me, though. so yeah. my life sucks, too.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Halloween is shit down here. We don't really embrace it.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:18 pm

but it's so fun!

it's an excuse to eat lots of candy and dress up and decorate and watch scary movies and be silly. etc., etc., etc..
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:01 pm

I record every Halloween.

I just finished doing vocals for "Sonic Crush" and now I'm about to mix. Very strange song. Screamed rapping? Ah...
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:11 pm

We just don't embrace it. Some people try but there isn't much point in it. Not even 20 kids showed up to the door this year. Most houses that my niece and nephew went to didn't even know that it was Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next