The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Green_shoes
X-pert74
roughdraft_zero
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 pm

I really wasn't drunk at all when I tried it. I have been told that I'm one of very few people who liked the taste at the first try.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:26 pm

I don't see anything wrong with the taste. Reminds of Sambuca, just not as good.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:01 pm

ughhh i have indigestion and don't have any TUMS. FML! hahaha

this weekend, i will be preparing to teach a lab about regressions and writing a paper about gay and lesbian adoption... LET THE PARTYING BEGIN!!
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Sounds gay.

... and lesbian!
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Probably shouldn't have drank so much last night. Slight hangover and I have to leave in a couple of hours to meet Parker's mum.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 pm

I've gotten tired of basically everyone and everything around me recently. I've snapped on people at work and tonight my assitant manager was being a real fucking bitch. I was told to go home tonight because I was asking a fellow employee about something to make sure we weren't messing something up. Honestly, that was it. I wasn't being rude, hostile, or unprofessional. I was asking someone about something and she starts telling me I need to stop or she was going to write me up. So I told her to go ahead and do it. And if she did I'd just talk to the district manager because I hadn't done anything. That is when she told me to leave.

So I walked outside and called the head manager. She said we'll be talking to the district manager on Monday because this isn't the first time anyone (including me) has had a problem with her. So either I'm leaving my job soon, or I'm just not working with that cunt again. I had to calm myself so I wouldn't just out right beat the shit out of her. I don't take very kindly to people constantly berating me as she does. I'm a very violent person and the only reason I haven't just knocked her the hell out already is because I need money.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:21 pm

sounds like no one likes her... maybe some chick will pick a fight with her--and you won't have to make yourself look bad.

(though I don't completely understand/agree with the whole "guys shouldn't hit girls" thing, almost the whole world feels that way... therefore, you'd look terrible)
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:27 pm

No. No one does. Even earlier tonight she called me into the office and was talking about how I was being loud and I need to do my work. And that there was someone new that I needed to be helping out. Yeah... I was only being loud because I kept having to call out to someone because we were having problems and we were relaying messages. You know... we were doing our jobs. We weren't really even loud. Not yelling or shouting... we were barely above normal speaking volume. And then when I went to show the new person how they were doing something wrong, this assistant manager told me to leave that person alone. Um, what? She generally keeps picking fights with me because I point out things she is doing wrong. The head manager has had to talk to her before to explain that I'm correct and she needs to back the hell off.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:30 pm

that sounds totally awful!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:41 pm

It's part of the reason why I told them I only want to work part time now and that I'll be leaving soon.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:36 am

Well this is really fucking nice. I got an email from a book club that I'm a member of (and have been for 2+ years). They're saying my account is suspended because I didn't pay for books that I ordered over a year ago and books that were ordered today. Even though as of a few days ago, my account was only in the negative for a book that came in on a featured selection list. I didn't order those books today, as I was at work at the time. When I went to the website, all I got was a page saying my account was suspended. I sent an email to them describing the situation and told them to remove me from the subscription list because they've been more of an annoyance than a help. Fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:37 am

Oh, I didn't mention that the book club said they forwarded my information to a fucking collection agency.

I FUCKING PAID THEM FOR ALL THE BOOKS I ORDERED AND THEN SOME THEY SENT WHILE I WAS TOO PREOCCUPIED TO RESPOND TO THIER STUPID FEATURED SELECTION BULLSHIT EVERY MONTH.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 am

Sounds like you've been having a shit time of late. That manager of yours sounds like she needs to be fired.

Today went alright. Parker's mum seems to like me. Can't tell for sure but I'm not that interested in going out of my way to make her like me.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah I'm in that Columbia DVD club and they are the same way, they send out those automatic monthly featured DVDs. Luckily I always respond. Heck I haven't bought anything from them in years. In fact my credit card on that site is expired so I don't think they'd send anything to me even if I did pass the respond date. I should just cancel my membership since I don't think I'll buy from them ever.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:22 am

2 more weeks and my semester will be over.

(this is what I keep telling myself for motivation)
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 am

That seems pretty early.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 am

we have 2 more weeks of classes, then a week of finals. i don't think i'll have any finals.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Slacker classes. Talk Hand
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 am

most of my classes have the "if you're happy with your grade, don't take the final" mentality oooorrrrr they are having the final on the last day of class orrr it's just a paper.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:35 am

i teach my last lab tomorrow. i am halfway through with my biggest paper (due Friday). my choir concert is Friday night. If I can make it through Friday night, I will have a lot of stress lifted. Next week, I just have my last 3 tests and one paper. Then my summer starts................................which means I need to find a job, like, last week.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Have anything in mind for a job?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

haha i'm really picky... i'd love to have a desk job--filing, typing, answering phones, etc...... but in a college town, part-time jobs are hard to find...... AND the ones on campus that would be best for me are for federal work study eligible people which I am not.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 pm

So go home and get a job. Some of us had to. Even if you are smarter than us, we did what we had to.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 pm

i wouldn't say i'm smarter...... i've just been lucky enough not to have to have a job so far. i'd rather have a job here, since i'll be paying rent here, but we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 am

I would think in a college town part time jobs would be easy to find and full time jobs hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next