The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The poop that I just took

Go down 
+2
Loxx O)))
Abnormal Freak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

The poop that I just took Empty
PostSubject: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:31 pm

was immense, and it was a great satisfaction to get it all out and bask in the glory of the monster. What's best is it was one of those poos that just hits you suddenly: you don't have the urge to poop, but then suddenly it comes knockin' on your door and causes great pain to your colon and anal sphincter. So you rush to the bathroom, clenching your cheeks and trying to prevent this monstrosity from pouring out, you quickly close the door shut, yank down the pants, sit on the seat, and then let it all blow—and it all comes out within a matter of seconds. Those are my favorite poops.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:35 pm

The other day I had one that was so large the pile was like an inch above the water. It was over very quickly. It wasn't the log kind of poo. It was just a large brown pile.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:36 pm

those sudden, quick poops are awful if it is inconvenient to get to a bathroom. for example, if you are driving down the highway.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Pull over and do it on the road.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:27 pm

How will you wipe your arse if you do it on the road?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:47 pm

That's why you stock up on napkins from McDonald's. Store 'em in your glove compartment.

Also have a bottle of hand sanitizer in there.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Two things:

girls don't poop

The kind of poo that Ab describes is far from the best kind, it is in fact near the worst.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm

lol at McDonald's napkins. Reminds me of this time we were having a weekend long party at a friend's place and I was lucky last one who got to use toilet paper before we had to raid McDonalds and Hungry Jacks for napkins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The poop that I just took   The poop that I just took I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The poop that I just took
Page 1 of 1