The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's talk about something other than poop for once

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Let's talk about something other than poop for once Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:27 pm

So I was peeing yesterday, and it was the day after the BBQ we had for New Year's Eve where we had asparagus and of course it makes your pee smell weird and blah blah blah. The funny thing about it though, was that I had already pissed like three times where it was the funky smelly pee, and then twice where it was normal, like I had already flushed it all out, and then it gets to be something like thirty hours after first eating the asparagus and then running the course of having the smelly pee and then a couple normal ones...and the funky smelling pee came back. What the heck?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm

My pee rarely smells foul. You must eat and drink weird things. I drink a lotta water, so that's probably why—cancels out whatever likely would smell or look icky.

Relatedly, somewhat, I once ate a whole ton of strawberries without any sugar, and I was wanking it later, and my sac smelled all nice and fruity. Jizz probably did too, might've even tasted good. BUT GROCERMAGRIES WASN'T AROUND TO TRY IT OUT.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 pm

omg I laughed out loud and clapped my hands like a dork at that last line lol LOOK WHO'S THE COMEDIAN NOW

but the first part of your post, wtf are you talking about? Asparagus makes everybody's pee smell weird, doofus.

But for real I read that sweet fruits actually do make jism taste good. Vegetables, meats, dairy and processed food (all the good shit) makes your cum taste like the foul, nasty cum that all the sluts today are used to, but things like cherries, strawberries, mangos, and I hear especially pineapple and cranberries, make your cum (and in some cases, and to less potent of an extent, girl's pussies) taste awesome.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 pm

I don't know if I've eaten enough asparagus at one time to change my pee's scent drastically. Usually whenever my dad does make it, he fries up a pitiful amount, which sucks, and I've never gone out to buy my own.

And maybe the fact he fries it changes its molecular pee-altering makeup.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Also, I gotta learn to make food that isn't dry as a grandma's teat, fuck.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It tastes good, but it doesn't go down well.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Never had it fried. Just sounds like a waste of something with way more potential. It's best from the grill, with olive oil and salt & pepper, lightly charred. And shit yes it's usually expensive so yeah I don't have it often, and when I do I don't always have as much as I'd like. But I for sure have enough, sometimes at the expense of others lol, for it to give me the pee-funnies. It's part of the satisfaction of eating it, really.

lol that's a really, really awful meal. I could never make all of those things and put them on a plate together and be like, "Mmm, dinner." Most parts are cool individually, but hell.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Potatoes, eggs, ham, and toast is like a regular Midwestern dish I think, lewlz.

I put cheese and sauerkraut in the eggs. Fuggin' mint.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey, it's not like it's not a very regular thing for a LOT of people out here too lol, but I myself am too much of a wussy for it, for sure. 'Specially now that you mention you put cheese and sauerkraut in yer eggs Sick
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Specially now that you mention you put cheese and sauerkraut in yer eggs Sick
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DUDE
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Shit tastes soooo gooood. Seriously, cheese and sauerkraut in scrambled eggs is a dee-lish dish.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Except the food combination mixed with the pineapple, coconut, nutmeg soda I'm drinking is doing all sorts of damage to my gut, groooaaaaan.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Nutmeg? wtf lol
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Yeah, it's this local Minneapolis brand that makes these weird soda cocktails. They mix fruit with spices and herbs. Most of the flavors are kinda funky, but the pineapple, coconut, nutmeg one's pretty swell, especially since it's real fruit (you can even see bits of pineapple floating around) and cane sugar.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 am

Every other part sounds rad, but if the nutmeg's strong enough it'd probably be too much of a clash of contrasting tastes for me to really dig it.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:15 am

Sauerkraut in eggs? dafucknigga?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:28 am

Ab just wants to get high off the nutmeg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about something other than poop for once   Let's talk about something other than poop for once I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about something other than poop for once
Page 1 of 1