The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today Empty
PostSubject: Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today   Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 pm

They just started talking about how horrible rap is and how none of it makes sense. It's all about bitches and money and drugs. But this person said they love the Used. And The Used has depth and meaning to their lyrics. And it's emotional.

Jesus. Mother. Fucking. Christ.

So I sent a Lupe Fiasco song "Streets on Fire". And she just went on about how they talk about shit that doesn't matter.

I just told her to stop talking.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today   Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:23 pm

I tend to rarely discuss music in depth like that.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today   Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:06 pm

It all started because I said I had talked to Hyper Crush about remixing some of their songs. She had never heard Hyper Crush. So I let her hear them. She said she hated techno and rap. I said she probably lied about enjoying m1:35 because it was basically nothing but electronica and techno. And then she went into the stuff about how horrible rap was. It's not like it was a planned conversation.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today   Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Pretty much the same thing with metal.

Person: "It's all about blood and guts and Satan and being a racist asshole."

Me: *shows lyrics to a few songs off Death's Human, Cephalic Carnage's Xenosapien, Bathory's Hammerheart and Burzum's Filosofem*

Person: "Nobody even talks about vikings, society, aliens or alcoholics anyway so that's pointless."

So now whenever I'm wearing a shirt and they can read the logo and ask if it's a band about Satanism and gory misogyny, I just say yes. It's useless to try to convince them otherwise if they're too arrogant to give anything a chance, so just let them miss out on a lot of good shit. That's their fuck-up.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today   Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Rap is just niggers with big lips making noise. The Used transcends music, its more than music, it's a way of life.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today   Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today   Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone really pissed me off in a discussion about music today
Page 1 of 1