The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+13
possybending
RespawnedDemon
Electroretard
Cghost21
Admin
Clinton70
Abnormal Freak
roughdraft_zero
Green_shoes
IAmHeavenSent
Loxx O)))
Iangorge
Hollow_Viscus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 am

iiiiiiii didn't pm you! =P
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 am

Nah it was that Spammer I posted a topic about.

You should PM me though. Mischief
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:27 pm

It might not be the alternator. Ugh... taking it to get it fixed today. My car, that is. Got registered for classes. 3 on Mondays, 1 Tues/Thurs.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm taking:

Personal and Professional Development
Survey/Microcomputer Application
Visual BASIC Programming
Web and Programming Concepts

Should be fun...
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 pm

I hated IT when I did it last year at university. It wasn't my thing though.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 am

I was thinking I could do okay without alcohol. I did for a while. Like a month or so... and now I just keep getting angry and to the point of snapping. And all I want to do is drink and let it go.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 am

I haven't drank since May.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:48 am

I haven't drank since I got drunk and tried not to barf for several hours while the room spun. It seemed like 10 minutes but people say I was just sitting there for like a couple of hours.

EDIT: Actually I think I had a drink when were were playing apples to Apples or something. Anyway... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:16 am

Ha... yeah... it does feel like that.

Anyway... so... a girl I was really into stopped talking to me tonight. Literally... She just started ignoring me. She posted a status on facebook that made me think she was talking to me... so, I replied to it. And everything she posted back on the status she ignored all the things I said (the status was about someone ignoring her, btw). She wouldn't reply to messages. And she kept rejecting me calls...

So I deleted her from my friend list. Because, hell, I was thinking if you don't want to act like my friend let's not pretend to be. So after I do that, she sends me a message saying it's petty to delete her from my friend list... BUT SHE WAS IGNORING ME. I should take that as a sign... but I really fucking like her. A lot... I don't know what to do. And this whole situation upset me a whole lot more than I already was.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:26 am

fuck off with your facebook drama. Seriously. It's fucking stupid and yes, petty. not like I'm on her side, but she is right, but she's also guilty so you should both fuck off. Or meet up and fuck. Butt-fuck facebook or putting any solid stock into it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:27 am

Or how about you fuck off? All you do is act like a fucking dick. It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:32 am

Jesus, I mean really... I posted on MY PERSONAL board to my friends about a situation. Maybe hoping they'd respond and give their opinion or advice. If you want to be a fucking douche, go to IGN.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:42 am

Because ALL you do is whine. About anything and everything.

And come down off your high horse about this board, too. It's cool you made it and everything, but it's only really still kicking because you can't get it in yourself to not be a whiny temperamental dick at IGN and throw a fit because you think IGN and the mods have something against you and are holding you down or some bullshit. So you post here a bunch. Probably too much for your own good.

And what do you mean about "MY PERSONAL board to my friends"? Who are your friends? Like your real friends. Shea and that's it right? I think I've seen posts about how yall are/were buds in real life or something. But apart from that, as far as people who are still here (which is not many), who else? If you're saying I'm not part of that, then why did you invite me here? I think you need some more real friends. Don't complain and get angry about how much you hate people. Realize that that can just be people, but if you have a more positive outlook you'd be able to both see more of the good in people and not let the bad bother you as much.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:44 am

Okay, fuck you. Good bye. Happy

And I post here less than other members, so I don't know what the fuck you're saying about me posting here too much for my own good.

But please... pass this message on to the dipshit. He's banned from here. Forever.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:48 am

And no, I don't think the IGN mods are out to get me or whatever bullshit you spouted. I'm currently banned from IGN, hence my absence. But again... pass this on to the fucking douchebag if you wish. He might not be able to see this and sure as hell can't respond.

Edit: And I guess let me reiterate this point... I created this board to have NO BULLSHIT. And to just be able to talk to people I could consider friends and have decent conversations with. If you find yourself to be a complete fucking douchebag and incapable of being decent to human beings without fighting or arguing, please get the fuck out. I won't tolerate that shit and you WILL be banned. Again, this is MY PERSONAL BOARD.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:57 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
Ha... yeah... it does feel like that.

Anyway... so... a girl I was really into stopped talking to me tonight. Literally... She just started ignoring me. She posted a status on facebook that made me think she was talking to me... so, I replied to it. And everything she posted back on the status she ignored all the things I said (the status was about someone ignoring her, btw). She wouldn't reply to messages. And she kept rejecting me calls...

So I deleted her from my friend list. Because, hell, I was thinking if you don't want to act like my friend let's not pretend to be. So after I do that, she sends me a message saying it's petty to delete her from my friend list... BUT SHE WAS IGNORING ME. I should take that as a sign... but I really fucking like her. A lot... I don't know what to do. And this whole situation upset me a whole lot more than I already was.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Well most of this can be solved by asking her why she ignored you. Maybe she had something else to do. Also if you really like her you should probably tell her that you like her, if she doesn't like you back time to move on. Just be straight forward, if she's not down then time to move on. No need to waste time playing games.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm

She knows I like her. She claims she wasn't ignoring me... yet she just happened to not respond to anything I was saying to her and rejecting my calls. Then she starts acting like a bitch towards a friend of mine on facebook that lives in New Zealand. And saying she's a whore and shit. This girl I like was saying the other girl was flirting with me (her boyfriend) and blah blah blah. Yet... we weren't together. And she's getting mad saying I dumped her without even telling her and all this kind of crap. BUT WE WEREN'T TOGETHER. And I wasn't even flirting with the other girl. The flirtation was her saying she was going to get drunk tonight (on a status of mine where I said I was drinking) and I said she should come have a drink with me. Then she got mad because her ex's girlfriend added me last night during all this.

Being sober, I believe I found the solution. Fuck this shit.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Yeah, we've been messaging back and forth since I got home. She's saying I'm the one being a dick and blah, blah, blah. ?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 am

ugh. today has been so fucking 'blah'.... i drank way too much last night, so i have done absolutely nothing today but eat and play phase 10.

i hope tomorrow feels more normal. also, i think i will be getting sushi for lunch tomorrow. kinda already stoked.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:05 am

What is phase 10.

And you're getting sushies? Shock
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I had a weird dream last night. I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake myself up. And I kept waking up inside the dream and going back to sleep ending up back in the same place.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
What is phase 10.

And you're getting sushies? Shock

Phase 10 is a really awesome card game at which I am (usually) abnormally good. We played 3 times yesterday, though i only won once--because Eric kept skipping me just for the hell of it. lol

and yes, sushi for lunch today. yyyyuuuummmmm.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:05 pm

It's cool how you don't speak to me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:13 pm

It appears I still have to straighten some financial aid shit out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next