The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+13
possybending
RespawnedDemon
Electroretard
Cghost21
Admin
Clinton70
Abnormal Freak
roughdraft_zero
Green_shoes
IAmHeavenSent
Loxx O)))
Iangorge
Hollow_Viscus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
It's cool how you don't speak to me anymore.

sorry, hun. i just didn't really have a response to the dream thing... and most of the stuff with the girl seemed to have panned out/i agreed with blooge anyway.

and good luck with the financial aid shit. i hate dealing with all that.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:13 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
I had a weird dream last night. I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't wake myself up. And I kept waking up inside the dream and going back to sleep ending up back in the same place.
That sounds terrifying.

Do you have a big fear of losing control?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:08 pm

I'd say it was scarier than having a nightmare on one level. I at least was aware it was a dream so I had nothing to really fear inside my head. So, technically, it wasn't a nightmare or something that was just terrifying. On the other hand there was that helplessness and loss of control. In my dream I kept wondering how the hell I was going to get out of it. And I actually don't know what happened. I suddenly just snapped out of it. I suppose maybe I was using so much force in my head that it caused a reaction in real life. I've had dreams before where I find I physically can't say a word... and then when I finally do it, I'm awake saying it.

But, I dunno about me having a fear of losing control in real life. It feels like I seldom have control over things no matter how much I want to. I am a person that would prefer to be in charge and having things go my way, though.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh, also, I was a bit worried about my classes going into it. But after sitting and listening to the teacher and explaining what we'd be doing and how we'd be doing it, I feel a lot more comfortable. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it now. Instead of taking roll, the teacher wanted us to introduce ourselves and say why we were taking the class. Pretty much everyone said because they played video games and wanted to make games. I was literally the only person that said they were interested in coding.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Glad you're feeling better about your classes. I start back Wednesday and am eager to see how I'll feel about my own.

I have to go to "orientation" for work on both Wednesday and Thursday nights. Kinda dreading that, but oh well. I THINK I will get paid for those hours.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:03 pm

We decided to patch things up... and then today she gets mad at me over shit I said to someone else. Essentially, someone started shit with me on the BDSG profile. I called her a nigger. So this girl I was into got mad at me... even though I had to explain to her about the situation (when she already KNEW what I did with BDSG). Not to mention the fact that I was hanging out with a black guy one night when I was talking to her. Ugh. Fuck this shit. I'm leaving here too.

I'm glad this fucking semester I was looking forward to is ruined.

I also deleted the BDSG profile. I leave the boards up even though there is no point. Done with music... done with the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Have you met this chick?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 pm

i'm so thankful tomorrow is friday! i'm exhausted after only 2 days of classes and work. yeeeeeeesh.

there is a sheryl crow concert i wanted to go to this weekend, but i can't afford to spend $78 on a ticket right now. bummer.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 am

I'm pretty tired myself. I keep trying to go to bed at a decent hour, then I go to bed an hour after I want to, and I'm tired again. Sad

I still haven't eaten my dinner and it's 9 pm. I have my sushies to eat!
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Sushi! I didn't even eat supper last night because I was so tired. I'm already looking forward to the nap I will be taking this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I got sushies at lunch then had it in the glove box for about an hour while I went to the bank and Target. Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 pm

It is hard for me to make myself eat left-over sushi. Like same day, maybe... But I had some in there and tried to eat it the next day--it just wasn't the same.

I WISH WE HAD A TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 pm

It wasn't leftover. I bought it at lunch to eat for dinner. I don't think I'd eat it if it was another day, the package even says not to. They make it fresh at work so yeah. I wouldn't eat the stuff you find at the 7-11 either.

How do you not have a target? I guess Wal-Mart has Mississippi on lockdown.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 pm

I only eat sushi from the Japanese sushi/steakhouse here called Umi. They have sushi in the union at school, but I don't trust it. Same day sushi, I think I could do. But the next day is just bad.

MS has Targets, but not Grenada (hometown) or Starkville (school). I LOOOOOOVE Targets, though. SO much nicer than Walmarts.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm

I think target stores have better looking women in them. :p Not sure about nicer though, they are pretty much the same thing. Less Chinese crapola to buy though.

Umi means Beach in Japanese. ^_^
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 pm

i absolutely HATE walmart, but it is pretty much the only option here. we do have a couple other grocery stores, but that is about it.

you learn something new everyday--i had no idea what umi meant!

we went bowling last night. i had a decent game (85-ish), then a bad game (60-ish), then ended the night with a 109.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:16 pm

All of those scores aren't very good. Tongue

But I'm not any better so... yeah. Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Anything CLOSE to or over 100 is FANTASTIC for me!!!

I'm currently failing at homework. I hate homework. Ughhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 pm

What class?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

victimology.

interesting, but i HATE mandatory reading assignments (have to turn in discussion questions)
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 pm

You're the only victim in that class. Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 am

Hahahahahaha it's because I'm a girl. We are weak and defenseless. EASY TARGETS. That is what one of our textbooks (Victims of Crime) says. The other book (Female Victims of Crime) says the other book is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Sounds like a very productive class.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:16 pm

the teacher said we have the two books so we can see BOTH sociological sides to the study of victims.

Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Long week it seemed this week. Maybe because I was half conscious through the majority of it. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next