The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+16
X-pert74
Tanuvein
NightTimeMirror
possybending
tuggernuts
Electroretard
jeffnogo
GROCERIES
roughdraft_zero
RespawnedDemon
Ancient Rune
Hollow_Viscus
IAmHeavenSent
Clinton70
Loxx O)))
Cghost21
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
seepia.

seepia.

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Jesuit's last show with Converge, pg.99, Baroness, Capsule, and a ton of other sweet bands in late August in Richmond, VA. Just bought my ticket, gonna be quite a road trip.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:45 pm

wow..that's quite the show
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:37 pm

I am giving up alcohol, forever.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Not forever...
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
seepia.

seepia.

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:48 am

I just exhaled through my nostrils and it sounded like a cat. c:
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:10 am

I'm such a nerd...I made a spreadsheet for the albums I plan to buy and their prices at different distros, so as to get the best price per album. lol
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 am

anyone about to see Deafheaven today?
Back to top Go down
seepia.

seepia.

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm catching them when they come to the east coast this summer.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
I'm such a nerd...I made a spreadsheet for the albums I plan to buy and their prices at different distros, so as to get the best price per album. lol

I see nothing wrong with that

I just found that black people play more video games time wise then any other race, of course they do because its easy to play games all the time when you have no job.
Back to top Go down
seepia.

seepia.

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Probably all sports games anyways. Or CoD.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Ancient Rune wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:

I see nothing wrong with that

I just found that black people play more video games time wise then any other race, of course they do because its easy to play games all the time when you have no job.

It's true. When I had no job I was beating games left and right. Now that I'm working I am lucky to get an hour of game time in. Heh. I just bought a PS3 yesterday too. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Reds are 2-0

I have the oak/sea game on the 2nd day in a row and I think someone has one of those african world cup horns in oakland coliseum LOL.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm

SPEAKING of lazy black people...pretty hilarious story of a stereotype basically epitomized just two days ago: went to somebody's house for a job. It's a black household: husband and wife, five kids ranging between 13 and 21/22, the boyfriend of the oldest and the oldest's 7 year-old son. We got there at 1:30 in the afternoon (they knew we were coming), and we had to knock on the door for five minutes because EVERYBODY was asleep Laugh

After we started working and they all began to rouse out of bed and wake up, they were all talking to each other like there was nobody else there in their house, too. All of them just shouting (not like they were upset with each other, just that their normal speaking voices is YELL) to each other, discussing assorted illegal activities, drugs, sex, etc.. Even the thirteen year-old was bragging to all his siblings about how he fucks all the girls at school while his father was just in the next room watching Charlie's Angels 2 lol.
Back to top Go down
seepia.

seepia.

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm

What kind of job was this?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:32 am

Yeah what kind of parking attendant goes to people's houses?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:46 am

oh did I not tell you dewdz? I'm a cable technician now lol.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40