The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I finally got a job today bros

Go down 
+9
Electroretard
Loxx O)))
IAmHeavenSent
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
tuggernuts
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
NightTimeMirror
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

I finally got a job today bros Empty
PostSubject: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Returning to the realm of coffee and shitty uptight customers next week. Not what I was hoping for, but I needs teh moneyz for teh beerz and weedz.

On the bright side, there are at least five totally bangable hipster girls who work at the shop, so that should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Interesting in the sense that they're all going to laugh at you or interesting in the sense that they'll try to get you fired in your first week?
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:56 pm

I know you want to fuck me chad but you're just not my type, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

For an arts major I'd think you'd be a lot more clever than you are.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 pm

For a math major you're just as snobby and full of yourself (in a really pathetic nerdy way of course) as I'd expect you to be. Perhaps even more so.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Considering my field of study is the basis for pretty much everything I'd say I've earned that right.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 pm

lol. In less than a hundred years almost no one will even remember your name, same as me. Get over yourself broheim.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

almost no one. You'll just have no one.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

I thought Major Superiority was only something that existed in first and second year retards that only picked their major because their parents/high school counselor told them to. The more adult you become, and the deeper into your major you get, the more you realize everything's bullshit.

shut up and just live your shitty lives like the rest of us, fags.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Honestly, are you like this in real life? Because there's no fucking way internet chad would have any friends who didn't secretly hate his guts.

Only one person here is practicing field elitism r_z. Fag.

Last edited by NightTimeMirror on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:10 pm

I think if most engineering majors started to think everything was bullshit then buildings would probably fall down a lot more often.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Way to completely miss the point chad. Your whole world-view is in need of a serious overhaul.

I suggest you try some psychedelics.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:13 pm

You say that like I never have.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Well you certainly come off as an uptight prick who doesn't realize how meaningless and insignificant he really is.

Mushrooms definitely helped me get over that.

Last edited by NightTimeMirror on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 pm

You needed mushrooms to figure that out?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 pm

I actually can't believe how seriously you two twats are taking the internet right now. Like, holy shit. And I'm the one that's supposed to lighten up.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 pm

When I was younger, I thought I was going to change the world. Then I realized the only thing I was capable of changing was myself.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Sounds like you quit on your dreams, quitter.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 pm

This thread is full of mega gay.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 pm

You thinking I'm/we're serious makes me think you're taking everything more serious than we are.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 pm

oh right, sorry. Must have missed the joke.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Shrooms are awful.

they just didn't get along with me at all.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Only tried them once and they didn't work.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm

In a way, I did quit on my dreams, because they were bullshit. I came up with new ones that weren't.

anyway this thread was supposed to be about the hipster-ass baristas I'm going to be banging shortly.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm

It was but we all know that that dream is bullshit so we had to derail the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally got a job today bros
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next