The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I finally got a job today bros

Go down 
+9
Electroretard
Loxx O)))
IAmHeavenSent
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
tuggernuts
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
NightTimeMirror
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

i aint no ghey, i fuck bitches and dont afraid of nuffin
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:19 pm

NightTimeMirror wrote:
Cghost21 wrote:
I don't understand having any desire to work in a coffee shop at all, unless I owned it.
How is it any different from working in a bar?

lol you've never been in a bar
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Coffee shop you just get to deal with assholes.

Bars you get to deal with drunk assholes.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm

And douchebags.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Cghost21 wrote:
NightTimeMirror wrote:
Cghost21 wrote:
I don't understand having any desire to work in a coffee shop at all, unless I owned it.

for a genius you really dont think so well
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:23 am

NightTimeMirror wrote:
Cghost21 wrote:
NightTimeMirror wrote:
Cghost21 wrote:

for a genius you really dont think so well

Coming from someone that can't perceive the difference in clientele between a bar and a coffee shop.

And I actually work in a kitchen, I'm not out front, usually.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:19 am

people who go to bars - students and young professionals
people who go to coffee shops - students and young professionals

you work in the kitchens with a bunch of immigrants while i make coffee and flirt with honeys. you probably dont even make tips. i know which gig id rather have.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 am

Students and young professionals in bars? Hhmmm... only time I see students/young professionals in bars is during shows. Whenever I arrive to a bar early for a show it's older, middle-aged people just hanging out and talking about life or sports or something.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 am

lmao, it's so obvious you've never been to a bar. you're so unbelievably inexperienced; it's so funny.

And I'll bet my next paycheque I make better tips in the kichen than you do standing behind a counter pouring coffee and htiting on 'honeys'*

*men in cardigans
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:13 am

i dont know what kind of lame ass joints you guys hang out in but the bars i go to are full of early 20s-early 30s.

its cute how desperate you are to deny the fact that i can get laid at will.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:14 am

I only go to bars for shows. Never been to one just to go.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:05 am

NightTimeMirror wrote:
i dont know what kind of lame ass joints you guys hang out in but the bars i go to are full of early 20s-early 30s.

its cute how desperate you are to deny the fact that i can get laid at will.

It's nto that there isn't young people in the bars, it's that the clientele is different. For the most part, people going into coffee shops are not going to be in there more than five minutes, they just want their coffee so they can get out and get along with their day. In a bar people are at least going to sit down, have a drink, and shoot the shit for a while. It's a completely different attitude and people go there for different reasons. While dealing with drunks in a bar can be irritating, it's not nearly as often, nor any less irking than it is dealing with some cockstain that thinks anyone working at the coffee shop is some sort of nigger and they can be treated anwyay he/she likes. If you can't see why the two are considerably different, you've obviously never been in a bar. Which doesn't surprise me because you post like you're twelve.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 am

This thread reminds me of dicks in butts.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

Good times bar hopping?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 pm

If I get my coffee (when not made at home), I get it at the gas station. When I drink, I get it at the gas station. One stop shop ftw
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:26 pm

the myth that everyone who walks into a coffee shop is a psycho neurotic fiending for caffeine is pretty silly. you get the random asshole here and there like any service industry, but for the most part folks are decent and polite, especially in a small shop like this where most customers are regulars.

its pretty remarkable how close-minded and unreasonable you are chad. you're one of those people who are absolutely incapable of admitting they're wrong and lash out at anyone who disagrees with them. its not a terribly attractive trait.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 pm

In college towns, the types of people that go to bars and coffee shops do tend to be pretty similar, at least superficially. However, they also tend to act differently because one crowd is jacked up on caffeine and the other crowd is drunk, obviously.

Now bars away from a college campus are completely different. Lots of just old washed up men, and a few even older washed up women, just sitting around chatting and drinking. Sometimes in a good mood, but usually not.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm

There's a place down here called The Kraken, where only 40 and up people go: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you just drive by and see the old guy outside it's kind of scary. Worried
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 am

NightTimeMirror wrote:
the myth that everyone who walks into a coffee shop is a psycho neurotic fiending for caffeine is pretty silly. you get the random asshole here and there like any service industry, but for the most part folks are decent and polite, especially in a small shop like this where most customers are regulars.

its pretty remarkable how close-minded and unreasonable you are chad. you're one of those people who are absolutely incapable of admitting they're wrong and lash out at anyone who disagrees with them. its not a terribly attractive trait.

That myth holds about as much water as the one that everyone that comes into a bar gets drunk and belligerent and becomes a nightmare to handle. It happens, but not all the time, and neither are less irritating than the other like I said.

That said, you're still not getting my point. Likely because you've never been to a bar, which becomes incresingly more obvious with every post. One day you'll get it.

And I'm not talking about university bars here. There's a bar at the university I go to, and it's not even close to the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 am

I'm gonna go to Chadwick's bar one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:24 am

He's talking about a bar like cheers where there are no black people.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
I'm gonna go to Chadwick's bar one of these days.

you should
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 pm

This thread sucks so hard, guys. I thought the baby bickering between Beerios and Chadwick was pretty awesome on the first page or whatever, but it's ultra-lame now.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Where do you live in Canada again, Chad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally got a job today bros   I finally got a job today bros - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally got a job today bros
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next