The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago

Go down 
+6
X-pert74
After_The_Barrel_Roll
possybending
Electroretard
tuggernuts
Loxx O)))
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago Empty
PostSubject: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They were going to do their routine shit of picketing at a soldier's funeral. Well, one of the people that was talking about the plan got the shit beaten out of him. Then apparently they found out where the members were staying and blocked all of their cars in so they couldn't leave. The towing service said they were backed up and couldn't come to move the blocking vehicles. Then the members that did actually make it were taken into custody to be questioned for bogus charges.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:28 pm

I don't generally wish harm upon people I don't know, but I hope these Westboro assholes all get fucking ass raped and fed their own intestines.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:03 pm

I like how people are for 1st amendment rights until someone disagrees with them.

WBC has every right to protest funerals. They're fucking idiots, but they have the right.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 pm

It's not when they're inciting violence, which has occurred numerous times in their "happenings". Then it's not violating their 1st amendment rights. Similar towards how you don't have the right to scream "fire" in a crowded theater.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm

It's not cool that they are so disrespectful at such a time. They can have their opinions. They can voice their opinions. But they do deserve whatever comes their way for voicing those opinions in the faces of people who are mourning AT THE FUNERAL. That's piece of shit territory. And all of those types deserve to be, at the least, beaten.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Also, it's not about their right to do it... it's about human decency. There is a time and place for it. They purposefully do it at exactly the wrong time and place just to start shit.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Also, it's not about their right to do it... it's about human decency. There is a time and place for it. They purposefully do it at exactly the wrong time and place just to start shit.

If the WBC were protesting outside somewhere near me I would hope some fucker drives his car onto the sidewalk and just runs over every single faggot. Even the children. Seriously they can all go die. US will get a little bit better and we can worry about shit that actually matters.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:52 pm

I know plenty of people who would be down to kill them all and serve a life sentence just to make the world a better place.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 am

The Westboro church is filled with idiots
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 pm

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
I know plenty of people who would be down to kill them all and serve a life sentence just to make the world a better place.

Seems you like to hang around with sociopaths. That's cool, bro.
Back to top Go down
CnC6

CnC6

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Electroretard wrote:
I like how people are for 1st amendment rights until someone disagrees with them.

WBC has every right to protest funerals. They're fucking idiots, but they have the right.

Pretty much this. I don't care if your mom has cancer and they're protesting her treatment -- they've the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to do that. Ignore their shit and get over it.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah I agree too. I've always thought it was just as insensitive, stupid and ignorant as people with blown-up images of fetuses on poster boards, holding bibles and with bullhorns protesting outside of abortion clinics, but, just as Constitutionally protected. I have heard some shit along the line of what Possy said too, though, things like inciting violence and making threats. But that's just the other end of it, abusing and/or stretching the Constitution and thereby breaking the law. You just gotta let idiots be idiots until they break the law, that's all.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:18 am

Yeah, I'm a huge supporter of first amendment rights in all situations.

However, I still find it amusing when a southern town uses somewhat excessive bending of the law to prevent these assholes from expressing their views at a particular location for a very brief amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:21 am

Southern towns always use excessive bending of the law. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago   Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westboro didn't get to protest in Mississippi a few weeks ago
Page 1 of 1