The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mississippi--sinking even lower?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

Mississippi--sinking even lower? Empty
PostSubject: Mississippi--sinking even lower?   Mississippi--sinking even lower? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 pm

When Willie Mae Galmore buried her daughter in 2004, she was left with a sinking feeling that the person in the casket was not her child. DNA testing has confirmed her suspicions and now she’s on a mission to find out what happened.

Authorities reported in June 2004 that Galmore’s daughter, Rochelle Thomas, died in a car accident. She was buried in Heavenly Rest Cemetery in Lyon after a closed casket funeral.

In August 2007, the body was exhumed at Galmore’s request and DNA proved the woman was not Galmore’s child. Even more disturbing, the body is likely that of an unidentified male.

See if anything in this passage jumps out at you:

Thomas, who was a 34-year-old mother of three at the time of the accident, was reportedly found dead on June 12, 2004, beside her wrecked car in a ravine in Vicksburg.

When her mother asked then-Warren County Coroner John Thomason if she could come identify the body, she was allegedly told no due to the state of decomposition.

Thomason then told Galmore that he identified the body as belonging to Thomas and sent the body to Mississippi Mortuary Services to undergo an autopsy by Dr. Steven Hayne.

“Don’t come down here is what they told me,” Galmore said.

How could this have happened?

Meredith says there are a number of possible scenarios for the mixup. One possibility, he said, is that there were two people in Thomas’ car and her body was thrown so far from the wreck it was never found.

Or, he said, the bodies could have been switched at some point in the process between the wreck and autopsy and funeral, and Thomas is buried in someone else’s grave.

--------------------------------
the Nat'l Association of Medical Examiners (NAME) suggests 250 autopsies per year as a limit and won't even recognize a practice if a doctor does 325+ per year.
okay. the medical examiner s. hayne is often referred to as the STATE ME... however, he isn't even qualified for this position, in NAME's standards and many other reasons. he has, in the past month, been told that he will no longer be performing autopsies. in his practice, the cause of death goes to the highest bidder, and prosecuters know that if they don't like the outcome of an autopsy they can take it to hayne and get what they want. someone has said that hayne and his associates will have 8-15 bodies open at once and have been seen smoking cigars and eating sandwiches OVER those bodies as others continue "examining" ...

this is outrageous. this is the freaking guy who did my mother's autopsy and 80% of ALL autopsies in the state of MS for the past couple decades.

through DNA samples, several people have gotten off of death row, etc... it's just pitiful.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

Title : The Cunt

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi--sinking even lower?   Mississippi--sinking even lower? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:21 am

I didn't think this state could get worse, guess I was wrong. That is horrible.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brandimichellej
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi--sinking even lower?   Mississippi--sinking even lower? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:29 am

it actually surprised me that things could be worse around here, too
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi--sinking even lower?   Mississippi--sinking even lower? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:06 am

Wow, that's pretty sad thinking you buried your daughter only to find out that it wasn't her.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi--sinking even lower?   Mississippi--sinking even lower? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:15 am

oh, i found many other stories that were very disturbing, but that would be a horrible feeling.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi--sinking even lower?   Mississippi--sinking even lower? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:14 pm

By the way this guy was asked to "resign" and is no longer handling state autopsies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi--sinking even lower?   Mississippi--sinking even lower? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mississippi--sinking even lower?
Page 1 of 1