The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly getting a new tattoo soon

Go down 
+12
Cghost21
GROCERIES
Abnormal Freak
jeffnogo
After_The_Barrel_Roll
IAmHeavenSent
tuggernuts
Electroretard
Hollow_Viscus
RespawnedDemon
Green_shoes
Loxx O)))
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Possibly getting a new tattoo soon Empty
PostSubject: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Something similar to that... but on my arm.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Not bad I guess. I need to finish my sleeve and then move on to getting my chest done. The guy I go to is currently in America doing work over there so I have to wait until he comes back before I can get anything else done.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:53 pm

I've thought of getting a tattoo but I don't know what I'd get it of.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:15 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:37 pm

I have a half sleeve drawn up but I have no money to pay for it. I just have a forearm tattoo as of right now.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 pm

I've always wanted to get a tattoo but can never decide what I want to put on my body for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 pm

I'll eventually get one, I think. I can never decide where to put it!
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
I'll eventually get one, I think. I can never decide where to put it!
Boobs or ass
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:44 am

To me tattoos are pretty pointless. They seem to mean a lot to some..or a whole lot of nothing to others. Some of the artwork is really great, but I have no need for them. And I'm not going to say "this represents _______" to every person who asks about why I got it. If I were to get one there would be YEARS of planning it all out. It can't be anything less than perfect. People prioritize tattoos over important shit which really annoys me. "you'll have to pay for my food, I'll get you back..I just don't have much money at the moment since I just spent over 9k on my sleeve"

also I missed 2 incredible shows a few years ago because my friend got a tattoo and wasnt supposed to be using his arm at all so he couldn't drive -_-
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 am

Admit it, you just don't want to blemish your pristine white skin. I know how it is with you people.

We should all get tribal tattoos and tattoos of random chinese characters. Those are cool, and I don't see enough of them.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:55 am

You should get a big dick between your tits instead.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you're Jewish and you get a tattoo, don't they believe that you can't get into heaven or something?
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

^^^Its ok as long as the tattoo is forced on you by Nazis. RD will just have to call in beer_oclock and have him do it.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:48 pm

I think you just can't get buried in a Jewish graveyard or some bullshit.

Not like giant pits are that glamorous anyway.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Electroretard wrote:
I think you just can't get buried in a Jewish graveyard or some bullshit.

Not like giant pits are that glamorous anyway.
Yeah what he said.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

tuggernuts wrote:
^^^Its ok as long as the tattoo is forced on you by Nazis. RD will just have to call in beer_oclock and have him do it.

Laugh

I can understand people not wanting to. Sure, if I have a tattoo it is going to have personal meaning to me... but that doesn't really mean I'll tell everyone why it's special. I've got a Star Wars tattoo. Some people know why I have it and why it means so much to me. To others it's just a stupid Star Wars tattoo. And that's fine by me.

There is some artwork in the little notepad thing of the Day of the Dead dvd that I'd also like to get something similar to. It has some crude and disgusting sketches of zombies in it. I'd really like to get a zombie but I can never find a picture to say "Oh something like that." I'll probably eventually just have to let someone draw it up from scratch with a few descriptive words.

I'll also never get tons of tattoos. But there are some that I'd like to get that have personal meaning to me and that I also think look cool. I've thought about how weird it may be to be an old person with a tattoo... but personally, I don't want to be an old person anyway. Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

You should get a tattoo of t.A.T.u. mowin' on your balls.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
tuggernuts wrote:

Laugh

I can understand people not wanting to. Sure, if I have a tattoo it is going to have personal meaning to me... but that doesn't really mean I'll tell everyone why it's special. I've got a Star Wars tattoo. Some people know why I have it and why it means so much to me. To others it's just a stupid Star Wars tattoo. And that's fine by me.

There is some artwork in the little notepad thing of the Day of the Dead dvd that I'd also like to get something similar to. It has some crude and disgusting sketches of zombies in it. I'd really like to get a zombie but I can never find a picture to say "Oh something like that." I'll probably eventually just have to let someone draw it up from scratch with a few descriptive words.

I'll also never get tons of tattoos. But there are some that I'd like to get that have personal meaning to me and that I also think look cool. I've thought about how weird it may be to be an old person with a tattoo... but personally, I don't want to be an old person anyway. Tongue
I can't wait until I'm old. I'm gonna get a rocking chair and a cane, and I'm gonna sit in the rocking chair on my front porch every day and threaten to beat any kid that walks by who is under the age of 18 with my cane. It's gonna be awesome. Hopefully I'll get the nickname "Old Man Silk" or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 pm

The shit you say is the kinda shit that 13-year-old girls say.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't want to be old, either.

And the tattoo I want is very meaningful to me. If someone I care anything about asked me, I'd explain why. I plan to get it in an easily hidden place, so chances are, the average person wouldn't know about it to ask what it is or why.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
The shit you say is the kinda shit that 13-year-old girls say.
An old woman sitting on a porch threatening youngsters would be ridiculous. An old man makes sense though. Therefore a 13 year old girl would not have said that. Maybe a 13 year old boy, but not a 13 year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for like 6 months now but just haven't had the extra cash to get one done.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:13 pm

jeffnogo wrote:
Admit it, you just don't want to blemish your pristine white skin. I know how it is with you people.

We should all get tribal tattoos and tattoos of random chinese characters. Those are cool, and I don't see enough of them.

lol

but seriously some people have the most bullshit reasons for some of their tats. I mean yeah whatever it's their body and their money..but that doesn't make them good decisions. I'm not some old person who thinks only people who got out of prison have tattoos, but tattoos and piercings are way more acceptable nowadays which leads to people getting piercings they take out shortly after, tattoos they cover up shortly after, tattoos they touch up shortly after, etc. Wastes of money...
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 pm

The only acceptable piercings in my opinion are ears and belly button piercings. Every other place is weird/trashy/gross.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:38 pm

lol u dum? Belly button piercings are the most trashy.

Piercings in general to me are pretty much a waste, but gauging is especially lame. Tattoos I'm indifferent on unless the artwork is tasteful and well done (duh statement, I know), which means I've seen not a whole lot of good tattoos. I'm not sure if I'd ever have an interest in getting one of my own. I can't draw for shit and the idea of putting somebody else's artwork on my body, even if it is my "idea", just doesn't seem right to me.

Last edited by roughdraft_zero on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly getting a new tattoo soon   Possibly getting a new tattoo soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly getting a new tattoo soon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next