The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old pants make the best shorts

Go down 
+3
Cghost21
jthefrank
roughdraft_zero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Old pants make the best shorts Empty
PostSubject: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 am

Seriously. You can go to Pacific Sunwear and get some Billabong board shorts with a wave print design for fifty bucks or get some camo cargo shorts from a skate shop even though you've never skated in your life, if that's your thing and all (you're a gaywad if those are your thing, by the way). But takin an old and beat pair of Levi's or Dickies that are too tattered at the hem or have a tear at or below the kneecap or somethin and hackin 'em in half will make for the best shorts you could ever have. Hell, I've even bought pants with the intention of never wearing them as pants but instead just immediately shearin shum shorts for myshelf, and it feels good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Damn good.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 am

So you're saying you're a jorts guy?

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:59 pm

lol no not particularly. I've always thought most jean shorts to be a staple of white trash, but it's definitely the worst when it's like you just go to a department store and buy some Wrangler or Arizona (or whatever really) brand jean shorts that have a way too wide leg opening, and are also often a bit too long. That's the kind of shit I see at like the disc golf course all the time, sported by white trash potheads/methheads with no jobs lol. It's funny, I google searched "white trash jean shorts" and got four perfect examples, and three of the four of them were wearing some sort of Florida sports shirt lol. One of them was a repeat of your guy up above there.

lol

But no it's mostly just the blue jeans that I think are really bad. Like if they're black it's cool. A faded black pair of 501s are the only ones I have that are actually jeans. Everything else are either cords, khakis or Dickies.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:09 pm

cutoffs lol, and you think board shorts are gay
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Fuck shorts. I've always hated them, and I only use them to work out in.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm

I used to never wear shorts, but summers have gotten hotter and I'm tired of my balls roasting and all this swass building up, so I wear 'em for the sake of comfort now, lol.

And I just go into Walmart and buy a pair of Wrangler dark blue jean shorts. Fuckin' SUCK IT. I hate cutoffs and khaki bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 pm

I don't really denim shorts. Haven't worn them since the mid 90s.

Hell I went a few years without wearing shorts but got too hot for me, I wear em most of year.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 pm

I like my khaki-type cargo shorts. They are comfy and don't look fucking dumb.

I always lol when I see some tard with pants that they cut into shorts, but didn't cut much off and they still go past the knee. Looks so fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 pm

agreed.

I usually do the khaki thing as well or the plaid casual type. If it's hot enough and I have to do car work or outdoor work, the gym shorts will do (no, they ain't short nor ghetto; they is knee length).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old pants make the best shorts   Old pants make the best shorts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old pants make the best shorts
Page 1 of 1