The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated

Go down 
+3
jeffnogo
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated Empty
PostSubject: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 pm

RE: Do the bills in your wallet all have to face the same way?

Every time I take my tips into the bank for deposit the fucking tellers take their sweet ass time rearranging the bills so that they not only face the same way but are also right side up and everything, all while groaning and sighing like I'm some inconsiderate asshole or something. Butt-fuck that shit, there's no need for that you OCD-take-your-$9/hour-job-too-seriously douchetrey. I went in today and there was a fat line so some manager opened a window and took me first from the line. I handed her my five hundred bucks in mostly small bills, about $150 of it in singles lol, and she just counted everything straight and didn't bother rearranging the bills. I asked her why every other teller rearranged the bills so they all face the same way and she said, "I don't know. It doesn't actually serve a purpose and it's not like a policy to do so or anything."

Plain

Although she did count every single bill, including all those 150 singles, by hand and didn't use the bill counter at all, which I found almost as odd as the retards who insist on the bills facing the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:22 am

Yes I face them the same way in descending denominations (1s in the front 20s, 50s, 100s in the back)

Though if there is money I want to spend I put it in the back and face it the other way.

I rarely use cash so I gotta make it look nice. Tongue
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 am

Nope, my wallet is just a random cluster fuck of whatever.

Last time I did go to the bank and give them a bunch of bills the chick at the counter did count them and then face them all of the same way. Interestingly enough, I was also thinking, "Does she really need to do that?" and "Maybe I should have done that while I was waiting the 30-40 minutes in line." Yes, the line was really that bad.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 am

Wouldn't have been half as long as that if OCDipshits didn't rearrange bills when they didn't fucking have to.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 pm

OR if fuckhead bank customers had already done so and the employees did not have to.

Yes, you guessed it -- I am an OCD freak, especially when it comes to money. When I was younger, I honestly ironed my bills.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

My bank said they had to do it as part of their policy so perhaps it depends on the place. This place though also mandates they use the sorting machines too.

I have my wallet in order, but I don't really focus on making them face the same way since I don't care to in line reorganize my wallet with other people watching. Currently, though, everything in my wallet outside of one $1 bill is facing right-side-up-forward.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 pm

I keep my bills sorted in my wallet so that its easier to find and grab what I need. But I do not care what way they face at all.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Yeah I don't organize my wallet at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated   Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vesti thread got me thinkin/urruhtated
Page 1 of 1