The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 am

i haven't actually had spaghetti with meatballs since i was little
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:00 am

a damn shame
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:05 am

haha i'd have to agree.

i don't eat out much, and we never had it at home...

i was robbed of my childhood, i tell you.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:14 am

you should kill your parents
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:18 am

unfortunately, my mother who actually made things decent, died in may.

lucky me--left with the bastard who screwed us all over.... killing has always been in my mind as an option.

and i swear i wasn't trying to get pity or whatever, just stating the facts
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:23 am

do it, make it look like an accident
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:24 am

my brother and i have talked about it. i figure i can just claim he reached for the gun first... self-defense.
it'd be 2 against 1.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:25 am

er, actually. it'd be 2 against none. he couldn't speak for himself.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:28 am

You eat it with the spaghetti. It doesn't matter where it's placed.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:31 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
my brother and i have talked about it. i figure i can just claim he reached for the gun first... self-defense.
it'd be 2 against 1.

so if you don't mind me asking...what'd he do?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:37 am

overview: at least 16 years of being an asshole

he just treated us all like crap. my mom was a freaking saint, and he didn't give a damn about her or anyone else until the day she died. no physical abuse but years and years of emotional and mental abuse. you probably think that's all crap, and that's fine if you do.

it was all very awkward and still is. one of those broken families trying to appear together for the public... as i stood over my mother's body trying to say goodbye--alone--he comes in and tells me he's promised her he's changed his life and all this shit. will (brother) and i stood in a different room during the visitation.

i've been stuck with him the whole summer trying to teach him how to be an adult. seriously, he didn't know how to pay the bills.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:41 am

ahh that's bad. There's a difference between being apathetic and not owing up to a responsibility.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 am

the day my mother went into the hospital, i became the adult out of my father, brother, and i. i'm the youngest of the three, have the least schooling, etc..

tommy (as i generally refer to my father) has been dead to us for quite a while. he's not so much a "mean father" as a "horrible boss" these days.
it's gotten to the point that it really doesn't even matter what he does, it bugs the this out of me. he's just stupid. literally. spells easy words wrong, pronounces easy words wrong, just now realized that it's cheaper to buy things online, i could go on for years.

you don't care, i know. i'm ranting. i apologize.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:56 am

if I didn't care at all I probably wouldn't have asked
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:05 am

very good point. and i actually was a bit surprised that you did.

i guess i can't completely write you off as the forum asshole? haha
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:09 am

I'm a better real life asshole, I'm just a forum troll because it's hilarious
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:14 am

being an asshole can be fun--i rather enjoy smartass types, most of the time. however, i'm rather against those like my father; i suppose i'm a bit biased.

since i don't know you in real life, i have no idea what kind of an asshole you are. as for being a forum troll (interesting choice of words, by the way), i enjoy it. you're generally a good laugh even in a crappy day. even from your humor, it's obvious you're smart. i enjoy witty remarks.... even if i have trouble making my own. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:16 am

Troll is a common term.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 am

yes, i know it's fairly common, but never would have thought to use it in this instance. i just thought it was funny... not that i'd never heard it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:22 am

What I'm saying is... it's a term commonly used in that context. So it's not really an interesting choice of words... it's just going with common terminology.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:24 am

forum troll is frequently used?
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:31 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
being an asshole can be fun--i rather enjoy smartass types, most of the time. however, i'm rather against those like my father; i suppose i'm a bit biased.

I'm pretty sure I can safely say I'm quite unlike your father.

Yes it is frequently used, just not in real life.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:37 am

okay. then i will not have to declare a personal vendetta against you. good job!

then i guess i'll blame it on my genes--the stupidity was passed along to me, obviously.

i could only remember is being used in real life, actually. when i was little, my mom would call my dad a "troll." ... i guess so as not to cuss in front of me or ruin my image of him too bad or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti   It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't take an hour to make spaghetti
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3