The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone ever annoy you so much...

Go down 
+5
Disturbed_Forever
TheNamelessOne
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:14 am

yeah I can see that. I haven't had to deal with a whole lot of real shit so I'm lucky in that regard
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:16 am

as we've all said, and i've agreed, my life is heaven to many, many people, and i am thankful for that. but i've got 2 (and i kid you not) lawsuits going on. and waiting on probate to go through. family turning on us because of money (really is the root of all evil, by the way). and that whole losing my best friend/mother.

again, i really don't try to play a pity card.

i need a freaking adult to tell me what the heck to do.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:19 am

you might be better off by yourself, there are too many stupid adults too trust any. Then again that's pretyt much my own bias since I don't usually ask for help with anything of that nature
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:23 am

i've sort of thought so myself. if i thought anyone would take a 19-year-old seriously, i'd handle all of this by myself. it makes it THAT much harder to try to "let" my father handle it--meaning i tell him what he needs to do and hound him until he finally gets it done.

for example, we had the name of a recommended malpractice lawyer for a week. today, he finally deemed it important enough to call and try to get an appointment... he's been too busy fishing, getting drunk with an old friend, doing his own shit, etc..
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:24 am

yeah that sucks. YOu should find a way to motivate him, like every time he doesn't do something normal people do, he loses a limb
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 am

he'd be dead in a week. sounds good to me.

it's just pointless talking to him because his short-term memory is shot (long-term heavy drinker), and catching him sober (when not at work) is HARD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever annoy you so much...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: