The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone ever annoy you so much...

Go down 
+5
Disturbed_Forever
TheNamelessOne
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 am

it's good
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:49 am

it's hard for me to read other things during the school year because i get so pissed about what i HAVE to read.

i usually read a good bit during the summer, but this summer i've not enjoyed things i used to. i have always loved watching movies and have several i want to watch, i just can't settle myself down to do so. i'm hoping that will go away soon.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:53 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
it's hard for me to read other things during the school year because i get so pissed about what i HAVE to read.

I'm the exact same way. I didn't even read all the books assigned for my english class, still got an a.

I used to read during the summer, but with work and shit, I just like chilling out to music or something, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:57 am

i'm going pro soon on keeping an A while only reading cliff's notes or some dumbed down shit like that.

i've never had a job. i'm so lame. i've done plenty of work this summer, and i WISH i'd gotten paid for all of it. i tend to play my ds or listen to music or something to mellow myself out--this summer, at least. i think reading was something very close to my mother (a librarian--haha), so it's hard for me to do just yet. i don't know. my brother said he's had the same problem. i guess it'll change with time.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 am

To answer the original question. Yes, and now I get to ban them. Dancing
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 am

keeping an a is easy, find out your profs opinions on shti and regurgitate it, easy a.

this is actually only my second 'official' job, I like it though. Rather do that then go to school.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:04 am

trivializing my a. =( though i know you're right. i've yet to have a hard class (well, one was sort of challenging). my teacher loved me and always wrote on my papers "best paper in class" ... i never even tried. i'm good at bs-ing to impress.

i've had odd jobs. last summer i oversaw 2 different wedding receptions--great pay. i've tiled a floor. blah blah blah. no real jobs. if you don't know someone, you're screwed. i don't know anyone, and my parents weren't doctors or lawyers and had no connections either. it's pretty gay. i'd been very set on school until now.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:06 am

I'm not really meaning to trvialize it, I got all a's too lol

see, that's what university does. makes you want to kilol yourself.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 am

unfortunately, grades and test scores prove very little--or else i'd be a damn genius.

kilol. lol. but i just want stability in my life. this limbo/schooling/not knowing what the hell is coming my way doesn't really work for me. i wish i had a job and a house. there i go wishing!
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:14 am

I'd live in a house if real estate here wasn't through the roof
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:16 am

well, for now, i'm in the cheapest apartments in town where i go to school. it's not bad... just very "temporary" feeling.

it's a buyers market here. i still can't afford anything worthwhile. though, because most people can't get what they want for stuff, they're just taking it off the market for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:18 am

yeah, I would ocnsider going to the states just because he market is going to dip (if it already hasn't) so low. It's fucking retarded where I live.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:20 am

i don't know if they're expecting it to get much lower or not, but it's pretty low right now. i feel like i have to have an established career before getting any stability--something i'm yearning for--and i have YEARS of schooling ahead of me.

however, the stock market did pretty well today! praise god!
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:23 am

I don't follow the stock market or know how it works really.

I'm probably going to live pretty stable my entire life, though when I think stable I think 'I have a roof and food, yay!'
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:30 am

well, all the money i have (not that it's much) is in the stock market. i got a letter the other day saying that dividends on my stock was going to be 10 cents per share instead of the 40 cents they'd been giving. that's a big freaking decrease.

that's a good way to be, really. i guess i generally expect too much out of people and life. not to try and play a pity card or anything of the sort, but my mom was like the only constant in my life... i feel very unstable now for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:31 am

I learned to not expect anything from anyone at way too young of an age
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 am

i've had several realizations of the like... i would choose "role models" or "idols" or "heroes" or whatever, and get let down. i'd tell myself that i wouldn't rely on anyone the way i had--then i'd find someone new who was "worthy" of my trust. and get let down. wash, rinse, and repeat.

my mom never did let me down, though. well, except for that whole mortality thing. i don't have enough faith in myself to rely on me is the problem.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:40 am

I don't really idolize people anymore, just their skills.

yeah, that sucks. I dunno if I could, never tried.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:42 am

i'm still trying not to. what can i say? i like the idea of having a hero--too bad no one is worthy.

never tried what? relying on yourself? who do you rely on?
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:43 am

parents mostly. I mean in more of a lifestyle sustaining type way, I've never lived on my own or anything
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:52 am

i got out of my house as fast as i could. i had my loaded car at my apartment to move in the very day they told us it was available. i regret that i didn't come home more last fall, but oh well. my father is so sketchy that i refuse to rely on him because i don't know if i can.

i guess i'm looking more for someone to depend on in a more self-sustaining way if that makes any sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:00 am

yeah, I see where you're coming from. Makes me glad I've been able to rely on both of my parents for the most part
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:07 am

well, i'm glad to hear that. i've always hated hearing my friends complain about their parents--the parents who would drive miles and miles for awards programs or something that really wasn't that important or give money for pointless trips, etc.. i guess everyone will complain about their parents to a certain degree no matter how great they might be.

i've always cared about family, and it's hard for me not to have family to turn to. the fact that i'm clinging so to my brother is already driving him crazy, and i know it.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:11 am

I don't usually go to my family with things. My dad is open to most things, but my mom is way too stubborn/drunk to try to have a coherent discussion with her and present an idea other than her own. My dad's like that with some things too though, so I usually just talk to my friends (all 2, lol)
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:13 am

i'm beginning to realize that my friends are cool for hanging out.... but they're too "19" to go to with real shit like i've recently had to deal with. they can't give good advice or anything. my brother's friends have been more helpful to me than my own (and then will thinks i'm going to annoy the heck out of them and run them off or something).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever annoy you so much...   Anyone ever annoy you so much... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever annoy you so much...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: