The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's going on...

Go down 
+8
~Pure Insanity~
Hollow_Viscus
Disturbed_Forever
uhhuhher
Cghost
Green_shoes
IAmHeavenSent
Dead on Arrival
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn
Experience Points: 25/100

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Ok. Me and Lox were kicked out of his mother's house, and he is now living with his grandmother with no internet and I had to move in with my father(about an hour away from Lox). I have internet here but it's dail up.

He has made me an admin again before we were kicked out, just my colors are back to what they are supposed to be. I'll fix that later.

Please understand that we want you guys here. We never intended on running anyone off. We just didn't like one user out of all of you. We did go about it wrong, and I'm sorry about that.

I don't know how much I'll be on because I have to transfer from Holmes to Northwest tomorrow and I don't know how my schedule will be. And I'm also looking for a job.

We are going to work, save our money and get a place up here (where I am now). This is going to be tough on us, and I am asking you guys if you will just no break any of the rules. I'll look for the actual list of them, but I don't have the time now. I don't want to ban anyone and I don't want anyone to be mad at anyone else.

Let's just please get along. And keep this board alive. That is all I ask.

Yours truly,
DOA.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:34 pm

that really sucks for you guys. hope all works out okay. i've not been kicked out of my home or anything, but i do know the feeling of having your life completely turned upside down and in disarray.

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 am

I haven't been around often lately due to exam preparations but i will be back on more often soon enough. This one person that you didn't like, may in inquire into who it was?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 am

loose nut was banned a couple times, mostly in hopes of discouraging his coming back--at least that's what i got out of everything
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:11 am

I hope he comes back
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:21 am

as i've said, i liked him
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

Title : The Cunt

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 am

Oh my are you in Senitobia? Northwest is a great college, I started out there but had to move back due to family issues and problems I caused my self. I wish you luck there! It really is a great place and I hope you run into some of my old friends, they were very beautiful people. They opened my eyes to what growing up really was..

as for you and Zach getting kicked out, I'm sorry that really does suck alot. I hope this big ordeal doesn't hurt ya'll in anyway.

I'll obey the rules the best I can as I have been. So no worries on my part. Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brandimichellej
Disturbed_Forever

Disturbed_Forever

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:15 am

was this one person, perhaps me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/kayandjay2gether4evr
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
loose nut was banned a couple times, mostly in hopes of discouraging his coming back--at least that's what i got out of everything

....i don't think you're loose nut
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Make me admin and I won't break any rules. Whistling
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Thanks for the support guys. I hope things work out, also.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:17 pm

lazing on a sunny afternoooooooooon
Back to top Go down
~Pure Insanity~

~Pure Insanity~

Title : twisted most of the time

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:24 pm

yep ... lol
that sun is making me sleepy. i think im gonna take a nap Razz
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:39 pm

it's cloudy here. stormy-ish in my general area.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Soopa_Scoopa

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 pm

DON'T TRY TO TAKE ME AWAYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Mighty Scoop

Mighty Scoop

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 pm

HANGIN' LOW TODAAAYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Soopa_Scoopa

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 pm

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:16 am

It was storming here earlier.

Well, I'm buying a car tomorrow from my uncle. It's a gold 2005 Chevrolet Impala for $1,000. I might start working at the dry cleaners (Dryve Cleaners) soon. My step-mother works there and said that they are going to need someone else soon. It will be that or working for my dad's friend in an office.

I have been accepted for Northwest, and I start next week. I'm going to try to take all night classes (6:30pm-9:15pm Monday-Thursday). I just have to wait for my grand papers to be transfered. I'll be taking College Algebra, English Comp. I, Music Appreciation, and Economic Principles I. (Trying to take the easy way out)

Lox will start working at Taco Bell (the one I was working at) sometime in the next 2 weeks. He is getting is car fixed so he can come see me next weekend. And we are going to save our money so we can get an apartment here somewhere.

This is tough on the both of us. I can only get on once a day for 30 minutes at the most, and he can only get on yahoo.com at the library so he wont be getting on for a while. I will be talking to him daily and telling him how everything is going, and he will tell me who I can and cannot ban/delete. (by the way...making alt accounts is bannable.)

You guys just follow the rules. This place has all the same rules as any other message board. We just let you guys bend a few of them. I'll let you know right now, if you break a rule, I'll warn you once...then there will be a ban. Just follow the rules, try to get along and make this a nice place to be. Don't take our situation as a reason to go wild.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:13 am

Teach him to ride a bike.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:58 pm

I was planning to one day. Just need a bike to teach him how to ride on.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 am

i'm sure that day will come
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:29 pm

Well, I have to go back up to the school tomorrow to see if my grant junk came in or not. Either way, I have to redo everything I did Friday. Oh well.

The computer that me and Lox bought should be arriving at his grandmother's soon. So maybe he will have internet access. And at the first of the month I'll be getting a cell phone and starting to fix my car. (needs headlight assembly, a tire, and a paint job.) Hopefully I'll get called in for an interview soon. I'll be working during the day and going to school at night. Maybe I'll have weekends off to see Lox every once in a while.

Also, I get to go to the famous Bill St on the first. My father is taking me to "party" because the last time he went he took my younger brother and had to leave because he was only 16. I get to drink and get high with my daddy...maybe.... I think I'll be more interested in the shops there. He told me that there is a Voodoo shop. That should be fun.

Lox is planning on working at Taco Bell for a while and save his money...and sooner or later he will be transfered up here and we can get our own place.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 am

fyi--beale street.
not something i'd ever want to do with my dad, but enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Thanks. Razz

Eh. My dad is ok. Sometimes he is real fun to hang out with. The only time I don't like being around him is when he decides that he wants to drink a lot. But seeing my grandmother getting mad about seeing one beer is funny.

Mam-maw -- "Who's beer is this!!" *picks up the can"
Dad -- "Troys."
Mam-maw -- "Not anymore!" *throws it over fence*
Dad -- "He just cleaned up all the cans and bottles this morning."
Mam-maw -- "Well he can pick that one up in the morning."

Troy is a man that my dad pays to do some chores like picking up cans, helping to put up a fence around the property, pull up old corn so he can plant new peas for the deer, and picking up cans and bottles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's going on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next