The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's going on...

Go down 
+8
~Pure Insanity~
Hollow_Viscus
Disturbed_Forever
uhhuhher
Cghost
Green_shoes
IAmHeavenSent
Dead on Arrival
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

What's going on... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 pm

We can only hope. I miss having Lox around, he was a great guy to talk to.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:39 pm

i'm sure he'll appreciate that when he gets inernet back.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 pm

Him and pretty much all the others, all the core members around this place are great to talk to. They need to come back on.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm

yeah. we just need to get more people on at the same time. that seems to be the main problem.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Well i'll be on more often now so i'll probably catch some of you guys more now. I usually try and avoid the internet now but since i'm trying to get close to the girl i like i come on MSN to see if she is on and then i come on here.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Well, even though this sounds a bit like a last resorst, we'll have to take it! haha, no, it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:51 pm

I love coming on here but i'm trying to keep my school work as my number one priority since i can improve a lot in my work from now till the HSC. Once the HSC comes and goes i'll be sitting around here for hours on end just about every day, unless i get a job.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:03 am

Even if you got a job, I imagined you'd still have a fair bit of time to be online. Speaking of schoolwork, I need to do some reading for Lit tomorrow, so I'm going to have to go read and try to get some sleep. Been nice actually talking to someone!! Have a good night!
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 am

I just can't get on as much anymore. I'm working full-time and going to school full-time. It's hard.

I miss Lox also...It actually makes me sad. But maybe he will get the internet soon. He is planning on applying for Northwest and moving up here so we can be together again.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:10 am

Everything sounds like it will return to normal rather soon.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:21 am

It is going to take a few months... Sad

He'll kill me for saying this on here.... But I love him. I really wish that he had internet...and that his mother didn't kick us out.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Cghost wrote:
It's Wal-Mart, they can afford it. And by doing that you're attracting more people to the store. It's actually good business.

BOARD IS DEAD

Yeah but usually you have to bring in an ad or the cashier will call the store to check the price. I know here they'll check the add, and check high and low for the ad date. Other stores are super dick and wont price match if the store you're price matching at doesn't have the item in stock.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:59 pm

yeah that was my point...
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:15 pm

Dead on Arrival wrote:
It is going to take a few months... Sad

He'll kill me for saying this on here.... But I love him. I really wish that he had internet...and that his mother didn't kick us out.

I can't read the latter without thinking 'lol pwnt'

When I work I go to my dad's place, and he doesn't have internet, so that's why I'm not on as much anymore.

Quote :
Yeah but usually you have to bring in an ad or the cashier will call the store to check the price. I know here they'll check the add, and check high and low for the ad date. Other stores are super dick and wont price match if the store you're price matching at doesn't have the item in stock.

I would say that'd be a good way of going about things, but even if every wal-mart store didn't do that, they can afford customers scamming them, and it would still bring more people to the store.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 pm

They've already got the return policy where you don't need the receipt to return your item to the store, I don't think they need to leose more money. Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:00 pm

i've gotten stuck with so many things i don't need/want because i didn't have my receipt. i'm glad that's gone.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:05 am

DOA reminds me of lola
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:07 pm

I left 'cos Loxx said I could if I wanted, and I thought the unfair treatment towards Loose_Nut and the utter faggotry of the admins' decisions was appalling that I was like, "Y'know what? I will leave."

So then I come back a few weeks later and see that the board is nigh completely dead. I LOL'd, had some pity in my heart, and posted again.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm

God bless you?
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:27 pm

Cghost wrote:
DOA reminds me of lola

Lola???

Anyway....Lox came to visit me yesterday. I'll tell you what..I'm never going back into the woods again. Damn bugs.

Other than the stupid bugs that kept biting me and my dad freaking out because he thought I lied, I had fun. We went to the lake to have a very serious conversation, then walked part of a nature trail...other things...finished the nature trail, went to Arby's to eat then back here. We were going to play some board games but my dad freaked and made him go home. But everything is fine now.

I wont see him again until my birthday next month. But we talk on the phone everyday and send emails back and forth. Sometimes we even mail letters to eachother. (that reminds me...I need to send him one back)

He said that he is worried that I will find some guy/chick up here and leave him. *shrug*

He is saving up for a lap top computer so he will have internet. It will take a month or so.

It's sad how the boards died in the two weeks that I have lived here. I hope everything picks up soon.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:16 am

i lol over the writing letters and emails part.

he laughed at me for sending someone an email because that so last year, i guess. and he was all, "wait. you actually write people letters, too, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:45 am

I thought the art of writing letters was lost to our generation.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:08 am

I guess my mom was just traditional in that sense... We were FORCED to write thank-you notes and things like that. I just enjoy getting mail, so I also enjoy sending it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Sounds like her own personal diary.

Also I saw lox post on IGN but not here, strange.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:18 pm

He told me that he got on...and apparently he changed my colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on...   What's going on... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next