The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Games for sale (various platforms)

Go down 
+5
Hollow_Viscus
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Electroretard
jthefrank
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jthefrank

jthefrank

Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
Sooo pissed I missed out on a sealed Super Metroid for $12 back in '99 or so. Was short a few bucks and asked my mom to take me in the next day and it was gone.

ALSO WANK $1-3 MY ASS AND TITTIES

I'll take these:

Contact $6
Odin Sphere $5
Mario Sunshine $8
Metroid Prime the First $3
Wario Land 3 $2

You better not rape me on shipping or I'll tell my mom on you.

All right I'll get those together tomorrow and let you know the shipping damage. PM the address since I don't know if I have it
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Also found a disc-only copy of Star Fox Assault that came into my possession somehow/somewhere. Free with any shipment to the first person that wants it :\
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Added Neo Contra to the list
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Gimme sf ass
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:21 pm

I'll also take Neo Contra--again, depending on complete/condition, but maybe regardless anyway since I've always wanted to play it.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:24 pm

It's badass, but easy (which is kind of a nice change of pace)

Neo Contra - complete, like new, $4
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Not saying I'd buy them all, but I would be curious about some of those depending on the prices. As for Super Metroid... is it CIB?
Cannot recall. 80% sure it was.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

jthefrank wrote:
It's badass, but easy (which is kind of a nice change of pace)

Neo Contra - complete, like new, $4

Pretty sure that shit was $3 last I looked.

Ah well, will take.

Also I'll take Super Metroid from you for $0.02 more than what Loxx would've paid. If it's complete and not jizzed all over. lol but seriously I already have save files on the Virtual Console version.

If he doesn't buy it, though, I might. Though you're probably gonna ask $30+ for it.

AND DON'T FORGET STAR FOX ASS-SALT

don't have star fox adventures by any chance?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:56 am

jthefrank wrote:
X-pert74 wrote:
I am interested in possibly getting the following games:

Scribblenauts
Resident Evil Zero
Zelda Minish Cap
Warioware Inc.
Zelda Link's Awakening DX
Metal Gear Solid
Advance Wars

Also depending on the price, I may also get Super Mario Kart. How badly is Wolfenstein 3D's label torn?

Also also, if Ab doesn't end up getting Luigi's Mansion, then I'd like to get it Happy

Scribblenauts - complete, like new, $3
Resident Evil Zero - complete, case is a bit roughed up, discs have minor scratches, $2
Warioware - cartridge only, $1
Zelda DX - cartridge only, $4
Metal Gear Solid - cartridge only, $5
Advance Wars - cartridge only, $2
Minish Cap - $15

Any SNES inquiries will have to wait until I can retrieve them. I don't want to go by my memory for condition, but something like Wolfenstein I'd sell for $1

Alright, I'll take all of those games you priced, minus The Minish Cap. Even with a torn label, Wolfenstein 3D would be worth it to me for $1 Happy The subtotal is $20.

EDIT: I'll take Luigi's Mansion too! I added it to the subtotal.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 am

Hhmmm, get back to me when you're sure about Super Metroid and Mega Man X. I think I'd probably be interested in picking all of those up (without Wolfenstein since Kurt wants it, and possibly without SoM depending on how much the other two are).

I actually already own a cart of Super Metroid and the manual. I really only want it if it's CIB. So, Ab, depending on that it could be all yours.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Abs and Electro's stuff is shipped. Kurt give me your address and I'll PM you my paypal and a shipping estimate. Get it by today and I'll throw an extra bonus into your shipment...

Do not pay me for Wolfenstein though. All of my SNES games are not in my possession right now

Last edited by jthefrank on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Most of the stuff is now gone, except for what Satch and Loxx mentioned. I'll hold on to those a bit longer for you
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:42 pm

I'll be sure to be a dick and not pay you now. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, I DO WHAT I WANT
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
I'll be sure to be a dick and not pay you now. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, I DO WHAT I WANT
BUT I GAVE YOU A FREE TERRIBLE STAR FOX
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm

How are Knights in the Nightmare and the Super Robot Taisen games?
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Hmm, I don't think anyone has taken it yet, but I would totally buy Skies of Arcadia if I was still in the states. I still just might do it, though, and just have you send it to my mom. I've done similar things before, and she just holds on to them until I get back.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
How are Knights in the Nightmare and the Super Robot Taisen games?

Knights in the Nightmare is a very unique take on the SRPG genre. Sort of mixes shooters (like arcade shooters where you dodge a shit ton of bullets), and touch screen games, and yeah. It's unique as shit. I could see non SRPG fans liking it. Super Robot Taisen looks like a fairly standard srpg, but with mechs and a more flashy battle animation than the fire emblem games.

lol now that I think about it I already own two copies of Knights in the Nightmare (the psp ver. comes with free yggdra union DL and I found the psp ver. for like 10$)
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:31 pm

jeffnogo wrote:
Hmm, I don't think anyone has taken it yet, but I would totally buy Skies of Arcadia if I was still in the states. I still just might do it, though, and just have you send it to my mom. I've done similar things before, and she just holds on to them until I get back.

Sorry, it's gone Sad

Very hard for me to let that one go, but I figure that by the time I'm ready to play through it again in the future it will have been re-released
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Yeah I still have a copy of Knights In the Nightmare for PSP too. Probably won't play through it again ever so that one could be sold too...
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:46 pm

I think I want to get Ninja Gaiden and Knights in the Nightmare (I watched a review for it on youtube and it looks cool). I've only got a DS, so I'll grab that version from you. I dunno about SRT, yet. I get paid again on Thursday and this week I've already paid rent, two other bills, and sent a check to Ab for cds... so I'll get back to you on Thursday for my final decision.

Just update this thread when you finally get back to your parents' or whatever. I'm a serious SNES and NES whore right now, so I'll probably get most of those games I asked about. Possibly more just for the sake of having them.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Alright Kurt your package is out
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Thank you! Grin
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I think you will like the free crap I threw in there too Wink
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm

He means that literally. There's a turd in your package. And you will like it.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm not Abs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games for sale (various platforms)   Video Games for sale (various platforms) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games for sale (various platforms)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next