The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Cghost
Green_shoes
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:55 am

desk jobs would suck. YOu should do something where there's some excitement.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:55 am

cuz you're a canuck maybe?

I'm talking about being in a place where when it does get rowdy people are just having a good and raucous time, and if all you do to get them their pitcher of Pabst is walk to the tap and pour it and walk back, they're cool. And where you get them something, but maybe it's wrong, or you have to change a keg first or get clean glasses from the back, the customer's response is "It's cool...no worries...don't sweat it, etc." Hunching over yourself, rushing and apologizing for every little thing, to only be met with some uppity bitch that takes every opportunity he gets to throw his arms up and say "This is ridiculous" is not a place I like to go to, and thusly not one I'd prefer to work at either.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:56 am

haha don't know what kind of excitement i'd be good for.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:58 am

oh I've misunderstood. That's like all of the bars here really, most people ar eunderstanding of that kind of thing (there are the occasional assholes but that's everywhere). I thought you meant a place where there's a relaxed attitude towards the work being done.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:00 am

Well, I meant both, really. Not even like I'm a slacker or want to be, but I just don't like to work for or around dickheads, either.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:49 am

You know... I don't often go into Wal-Mart but the last time I was there, they had the first 8 seasons of DBZ for $19 each. For some reason, I get the urge tonight to go pick up a season. Those mother fuckers didn't have them anymore. Or any of the games.

Fuck that place. I just ordered Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on Wii from amazon for $8. Suck on that.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:15 am

They don't care about your 19 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 am

I wouldn't mind getting every season of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:04 pm

I am completely exhausted. Feel like getting in bed and going to sleep but I have to work tomorrow and I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep whenever I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:38 pm

I have a pile of work to do and I don't feel like doing it.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 am

You guys make me want to drop out of high school and say 'fuck college'.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:11 am

College was easier than high school for me, though High School was pretty easy too so yeah...
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:14 am

highschool was easy for me, as is college so far.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:24 am

High School was a joke. I don't see how people get bad grades at all. College, though. I had some courses that kicked my ass. Mainly history. And mainly because of how the professor tested us. He'd ask really obscure shit that was barely mentioned. And only have 3 questions on a test... Eh... I paid attention, I really did. I just never figured out what the hell we were supposed to be looking for in his class. So yeah... I suppose college is fairly easy. They just give you more work. In psychology it was always like read the next chapter (which would be around 60 pages) and take a test by the next week. In history we had to read the next chapter by the next class period (which was still about 60 pages or more). And the rest of my stuff was arts other than English courses. Blah, blah, blah. Ramble, ramble, ramble.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:28 am

High school, university etc is never really hard. As long as you do the work and stay on top of it you'll be fine. When you let it pile up like I have been is when it gets hard.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 am

I think high school was really tough (especially in 11th grade; fuck 11th grade), but college is more manageable for me since I can choose as few classes as I want. The only time I feel overwhelmed by work is if I let it pile up, and that's my own fault.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 am

university can be difficult depending on what you're taking really. Doing math or physics courses will carry a heftier workload than arts courses which doesn't sit well with some
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:42 pm

I like how dead it was today.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:10 am

I had a job interview and then I played some Fallout 1.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 am

I played DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 all day.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 am

I completed the rest of my assignment in a rather shit manner.

I got my subnetting test back yesterday. 2/48.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 am

6 am is a fucking terrible hour

I've been banned from ign for 'months' (not sure how many yet) because I made the following comment: 'I think you should all get together and gangrape him'

This is bullshit. I can probably go to the vesti and find 10 worse things right now. If it's more than a month I'm probably not going back this time.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:49 pm

my internet has been screwed up this whole week. gay gay gay.

i think my wireless router is messed up, as the only way i can access internet is plugging the cable modem directly into my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Cghost wrote:
I've been banned from ign for 'months' (not sure how many yet) because I made the following comment: 'I think you should all get together and gangrape him'

What thread?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:24 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
my internet has been screwed up this whole week. gay gay gay.

i think my wireless router is messed up, as the only way i can access internet is plugging the cable modem directly into my laptop.

Go to the routers interface and play with things there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next