The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Cghost
Green_shoes
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 am

We knew that dude liked dick for a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:20 am

Yeah pretty old news. CC late to the party again as usual.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:32 am

Gaahl is?
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 am

Green_shoes wrote:
Gaahl is?
Former vocalist of Norwegian Black Metal band Gorgoroth. Now with his band God Seed. Well known face of Black Metal and Satanism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 am

I'm not very familiar with black metal bands.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:37 pm

I like that people who hate this board so much continually create new accounts here just to spy.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 pm

???
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:46 am

DOA.

What a cuntrag.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:25 am

I am exceptionally pissed off about work right now
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:32 am

Understandable.

Wanna talk about it, champ?
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:39 am

Here, I'll give you the situation:

Going away party for a staff member tonight. The guy that's taking her place get's fucking wrecked drunk and decides to cause a scene. Goes into the cooler, grabs an insert of steaks, comes out and slams them on the bar splattering blood all over the bar going "What the fuck is this?" Nobody says anything (really, what cna you say? It was pretty weird) so he slams them down in front of me asking the same question, trying to call me out or something. My dad (whom I work with, he works the bar though) goes "Okay Al, just drop it and go home", Al tells my father to fuck off. So now he's on everyone's shit list.

After an attempted public embarassment of myself, he goes into the cooler and throws the steaks all over the meat rack. We find this out about half an hour later and this other guy I work with who I don't really like tries to get the guy working to clean it up. I tell him to leave it because I don't feel the need to clean up some drunken idiot's fucking bullshit, and he goes off on me saying that it's our responsibility to make sure that nothing goes bad and I have no pride in my job if I can't see that (Guess he kind of forgot the fact that Al still works there and anything he wrecks due to his bullshit comes out of his fucking pocket). So I undeservingly get shit from two people over two different thing that I wans't in the wrong in. Not fucking impressed.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 am

I have about 4 or 5 hours of math homework to do, and a math test tomorrow. I have six chapters of psych to read, also with a test tomorrow. The first class is at 11:45, and I'm in school 'til 6:20. Before school starts, I need to get a haircut and some new dress clothes, probably from Goodwill, or maybe Kohl's if I have to (if Goodwill doesn't have anything and Kohl's stuff is cheap enough), all for the interview with Enterprise that I have on Tuesday morning.

I'm thinking that the psych chapters may be lost in the mix. I would rather read them, but all this math homework will probably burn me out. Sucks though, cuz I only have a C in the psych class as of now. Though, I don't know how much I care, cuz if I get this job it'll demand all my time, but also pay enough, that I'll definitely be dropping out of school again. Probably for the rest of my life this time Laugh If I don't get the job...I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:43 am

Oh, and here's another kicker. The guy that accused me of having no pride closed on Friday night. When I came in on Sunday morning it looked like none of the surfaces had been wiped down, no portioning was done, and 2 pans fromt he buffet friday morning sat in the sink to fucking stew all night.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:43 am

Cghost wrote:
Here, I'll give you the situation:

Going away party for a staff member tonight. The guy that's taking her place get's fucking wrecked drunk and decides to cause a scene. Goes into the cooler, grabs an insert of steaks, comes out and slams them on the bar splattering blood all over the bar going "What the fuck is this?" Nobody says anything (really, what cna you say? It was pretty weird) so he slams them down in front of me asking the same question, trying to call me out or something. My dad (whom I work with, he works the bar though) goes "Okay Al, just drop it and go home", Al tells my father to fuck off. So now he's on everyone's shit list.

After an attempted public embarassment of myself, he goes into the cooler and throws the steaks all over the meat rack. We find this out about half an hour later and this other guy I work with who I don't really like tries to get the guy working to clean it up. I tell him to leave it because I don't feel the need to clean up some drunken idiot's fucking bullshit, and he goes off on me saying that it's our responsibility to make sure that nothing goes bad and I have no pride in my job if I can't see that (Guess he kind of forgot the fact that Al still works there and anything he wrecks due to his bullshit comes out of his fucking pocket). So I undeservingly get shit from two people over two different thing that I wans't in the wrong in. Not fucking impressed.
Wait, this replacement guy is brand new, or is he just changing positions/titles? If he's new, and really, even if he's not, why in the motherfucking hell does he have a job after even that first thing he did? Can I be his[b] replacement?
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:47 am

He's been there for three years so he's just taking over. Really, I've seen him loser pissed before and never seen him go off like that. Not to mention he's one of the best cooks in town. And he's going to have a job because you can basically get away with murder in that place. Same guy that bitched at me tonight for not wanting to clean that shit up has been caught stealing hours, has missed shifts because he was too drunk to come into work, does next to fuck all other than run the line, and has stolen liquor (hasn't been caught by anyone that matters though) and is still working there. I hope the owner starts coming down harder though.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:47 am

and no, you can't. You can be our dishwasher if you really want.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:00 am

Sounds shitty.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:03 am

yes
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:08 am

Moving to Canada to warsh dishes wouldn't be worth it unless I made the same wage as you or better and got at least 40 hours a week, so yeah, I know I can't.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:09 am

oh well
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:12 am

Sounds shitty but nothing to get pissed at.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:49 pm

I finished my math homework last night, but ended up accidentally saying "fuck it" to everything else I had to do, not just the psych chapters, cuz I fell asleep. In fact, I almost even said "fuck it" to the math test, because I wasn't even conscious enough to set my alarm last night. The only reason I'm up now getting and ready for school on time is because the dog was barking and woke me up.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:31 pm

woof!

Just have C.Ghost do all your math homework. He could probably finish it in 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:16 pm

what math is it?
what psych class is it?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:17 pm

So my mum seriously pissed me off today.

My uncle, who lives in a different state, is in town and will be at my grandmother's place which is only a five minute walk from my place. He recently had major heart surgery just over a month ago and I thought that I'd go see him. Even though he doesn't really keep in contact I thought it might be a good idea to see him just incase its the last chance I get. Well I tell my mum I'll go and see him just before I left to go to the shops. I get home and my mum has the shits cause she doesn't care to go and see him. She has a massive fucking bitch fit at me for shit that I have no clue about. She was going on about how I'm a liar as I normally don't care about family and now I'm making efforts. Then she went on about how the family just walks all over her and how we treat her like shit. She needs to wake the fuck up. If it wasn't for my sister and I she wouldn't have a roof over her fucking head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next