The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Cghost
Green_shoes
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 am

School girl!! ^_^

I've considered various beliefs in the past such as Satanism, but after all this time I still consider myself an Atheist.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Uh... random?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 pm

So, my fucking boss "never saw" my time off request for this weekend. He says that he'll "see what he can do," but recommends that I look for others to cover my shift. The fucked part: the assistant manager remembers not only talking to me about requesting the days off, but even seeing the written request in the request for time off box, a whole three weeks ago. That, and, every single person in the store works on the days that I wanted off, so how am I supposed to get my shifts "covered" short of somebody being hired in the next two days and picking up my shifts (i.e., impossible). This is the weekend I was going to go to the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival, god fucking damnit. I was so excited for it.

On a more positive note...

For the first time in a long time, I have both some free time and a quiet, peaceful house. I don't know what to do, though. It's not a particularly "nice" day, in that there are clouds and wind which means that basketball and disc golf conditions are far from optimal, but it is at least a couple dozen degrees cooler than it has been since just last week, which is nice.

But, because the house is actually quiet, I kind of want to watch movies and stuff. So it's either bare the elements and have less-than-stellar games of basketball or disc golf, but at least be outside and being active, or, be a bum and stay inside but at least do something I don't even get a chance to do often.

I'm kind of thinking of playing just one round of disc golf, which only takes about 90 minutes, and then on my way home stopping at the store and getting movie accessories like some candy and stuffs. It's the best of both worlds, and it's definitely early enough to partake in both. I need to get out to deposit my first paycheck anyways.

[edit]: lol also just remembered that I still have my state tax refund check...for $5 Laugh I wonder if it's still valid; I don't think I saw a "must cash within x-amount of days" thing on it anywhere.

Last edited by roughdraft_zero on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lol)
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Sucks when that kind of thing happens at work. It generally is the manager just being a dick, throwing your request away, and making you work. I've been fortunate enough to be asked if I still wanted the days off... but I'll generally just come in anyway to make more money. Fuck it.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm

i don't have a job. it keeps me from having to worry about that, at least, i suppose.

i want to do something tonight, but i feel like it'd be irresponsible, as i should do schoolwork or clean or something productive... probably won't.... so my opeions are karoake/daiquiris or watching a movie.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:45 pm

opeions
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Why can't you have a Daiquiri while watching a movie?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:10 pm

It's phsyically impossible.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:11 pm

I feel like watching movies but I'm at uni. One shit class and I'm out of here so I don't have to be here for much longer.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:47 pm

I could have a daiquiri while watching a movie--it's just required during karaoke! hehe
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 pm

I'd have a daiquiri and watch a movie with you Shea. I'm good to watch movies with. I won't talk or cause any form of distraction.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:22 pm

He's trying to get laid.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Thanks, Binney. I asked a couple friends about watching a movie--one had work and one just didn't want to. So you're definitely cooler than them right now!

I think trying to get laid would be considered a distraction. Haha
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Getting laid will only cross my mind when I've had too much to drink and by the time it comes across my mind I've had far too much to drink so I'll just pass out without making any attempts. I'm such a fun and easy going guy.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Women don't do it for you. I think it's time you explore the alternative.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:35 pm

hahaha i have a friend who can't get it up when he's drunk.

my rule of thumb when people are drinking with me--if you throw up, you clean up. otherwise, we'll have a fun time. haha
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm normally too drunk to attempt to even get it up. Exploring alternative aye? Do I want to know what alternatives I can pursue?

I'll clean up any mess I make but I prefer not to vomit any of the alcohol I've consumed.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:27 pm

i always get bored or sleepy before i get drunk.

i believe the alternative would be going gay.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 pm

I tend to get sleepy myself but I can't sleep until I get semi sober but I prefer to continue drinking till I pass out if possible.

With the amount of strange fetishes that people have the alternative could be anything.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:22 pm

I meant gay.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 am

i really freakin' need to get a shower and go to bed.

i hate school; so burnt out.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:22 am

I'm an angry drunk it's pretty intense.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:39 am

i was really angry/pissed the first half of the day.
i had to get up and leave from my 2-hour lab because i wanted to punch the T.A. in the face. why? because he's so damn useless.
i'm generally not an angry person (at least not outwardly). he just really pissed me off today.

i still wonder what kind of drunk i'd be.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 am

You need a hug. Hugs
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:57 am

A drink as well will do you good on top of that hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next