The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you?
Yes
So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_vote_lcap67%So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_vote_lcap33%So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... Empty
PostSubject: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 am

Say there are some ants crawling around in a bowl and you pour yourself some cereal or other food and don't notice it until it's too late. Do you eat the food or do you throw it away and get a clean bowl without ants?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:46 am

how many ants?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 am

Throw it away.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 am

Also, your poll options are stupid because this isn't a yes or no question.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:50 am

Yes = eat it
No = don't eat it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:53 am

No. That isn't the way it works. You're asking which we do.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 am

Either you eat it or you don't. I just gave a more descriptive description of the no answer. Heck you could stick the bowl of food on your balls if you want.

You're just being difficult anyway, you know what I mean. Talk Hand
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 am

i cannot answer this till i have more information.

are the ants dead?
how many?
do i have enough cereal (or whatever) to make another bowl?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:06 am

The ants are alive.

I don't know how many but after you pour the food you only see a couple.

I'm not throwing question 3 into the scenario. It sounds like you're leaning to eating it anyway. Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:11 am

if i only see a couple... i'd probably suck it up and eat it.

how about you??
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:16 am

Prooobably not.

I did have a similar scenario but I saw the ants before I poured the cereal. Now I always check.

I'm also not 100% sure if I poured the cereal or not and threw it away but I'm pretty sure I didn't pour yet. Memory is sketchy at 5 am. Tired
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:20 am

i hope that was a snack before bed because 5 AM is way too damn early to be waking up for breakfast.

ants would just add a little protein.
i do sorta think this is something that i can only guess what i'd do.... in the actual situation, there's no telling. haha
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:22 am

Nope breakfast at 5 AM I had to catch the bus at 5:30 to go to work.

I've never tasted an ant so maybe if I did and they tasted good I'd consider eating the ants. Laugh
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 am

i have to get up at 8 for class on mon/wed/friday and i sometimes think that is going to kill me. i bet you don't miss that part of work!

it'd be a good source of protein!
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:35 am

Yeah I think the earliest class I ever had was at 10, and that was early for me. Tongue

No I don't miss getting up at 5 to go to work, but at least it was something. Also pretty much my fault for not having a car. If I had a car it would be a 15 minute drive, work starts at 7 AM.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:37 am

ah. yeah... i've had one 8 AM class. it was rough.
this semester have class at 9. it's still pretty rough.

work starting at 7. major suckage.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:40 am

Work at 7 isn't that bad. The people I worked with had to go to work at 6 am. When they worked overtime they had to be at work at 5 AM. That's killer, got off work at 2:45 PM
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 am

that would signal mandatory nap time for me.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 am

I'd throw it away despite the fact that I've probably eaten most of the ants.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
that would signal mandatory nap time for me.

They basically had to go to bed at 8 or 9 to get up in the morning. That would suck.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:40 pm

that would suck. i feel like i'm wasting my nights when i go to bed around midnight.

i totally just checked my cereal bowl for ants. you've ruined me.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 pm

It's a good thing to check. Like looking at your feet when you walk so you won't step in a dog turd or gum.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:46 pm

and a pole or sign instead =)
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:17 pm

There are poles and signs at your feet?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:20 pm

if i'm looking at my feet, i'll miss the stuff face and chest level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next