The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you?
Yes
So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Well I don't mean continually staring at the ground. You can sense problem areas when you walk, you'll know when to look. Of course some turds are right in the middle of the sidewalk so you can never be too sure.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

if i had a dog, i don't think i'd clean up after it. hahah
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:40 pm

That's gross. And those turds run off into our oceans and streams. Shame On You

Reminds me of last Sunday's family guy though. Lulz.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm

this is why i don't have a dog. too much responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 am

I wouldn't mind having a dog. But there are some factors that limit me from having one.

1. My place is small.
2. If I had a job he'd be left alone for a long time
3. Costs money, that I don't have unless I have a job.

If I had someone else around it would be easier to have a dog I think.

Another solution to having a dog alone is to have 2 dogs but like I said I can't even have 1 right now. Tongue

But how can you resist this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:46 pm

i loooooove big dogs! i've fallen in love with a greyhound at the vet school that i'd really love to adopt... but taking him for walks and to the park and finding somewhere for him to stay if i go somewhere... yeah........................

but my place is small, too. i have a cat!
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Cats are pretty much autopilot. I sort of have a cat. It's my neighbor's cat but he likes me so he comes in and likes to get pet and stuff.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:16 pm

haha Bacardi (my cat) is slow or retarded or something, so he's really entertaining. he's really cute and sweet, too. i bought him a pretty green collar the other day! =)
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Is your cat as big as Lox's cat?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:11 pm

i seriously doubt it. cardi's still growing; he's only about 7 months old.

my friend's boyfriend has a cat that's 17 pounds. he's so freakin' huge.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:22 pm

Yeah that's pretty big. Do these cats not go outside or anything like that? I've never seen a cat that large here and they sound pretty common over there.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:30 pm

haha we keep our cats inside. it's not like we have yards for them to play in. Ben (the cat i was talking about) is the fattest/biggest cat i've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:08 am

yet another crappy thread by bluge.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:25 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
yet another crappy thread by bluge.

Again you were not the thread's intended audience.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:30 am

You've got to make me the target audience, then.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 am

I'll make a separate topic for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...   So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So if there were ants in a bowl and you poured some food in it without noticing...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2