The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Green_shoes
X-pert74
roughdraft_zero
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 pm

You'd like those parties if you were fucking random bitches.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:19 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
card/drinking game....

have a deck of cards and each player picks a card each turn.
ace---you make an arbitrary rule like "each time you drink, you say a cartoon character's name" if you forget, you drink again
2--for you--everyone else drinks
3--for me--whoever drew it drinks
4--for whores--whoever admits to being a whore drinks
5--for guys--boys drink
6--for chicks or dicks--if a girl draws, guys drink; if guy draws, girls drink
7--heaven--last one to raise their hands drinks
8--state---name US states till one is repeated or a person can't think of one quick enough-they drink
9--rhyme--drawer says a word. each player must say a rhyming word till someone repeats/doesn't think of one
10--categories--such as "movies tom cruise acted in" till someone repeats/doesn't come up with one
J--waterfall--person who drew the card drinks as long/slow as they want--everyone else must drink for that amount of time.
Q--questions--direct a question to someone who must answer in form of question till someone screws up
K--Thumb king--can place thumb on table whenever (till someone else draws a king)... last person to notice/put thumb on table, drinks

yeah. that's it. lol

That's not "Waterfall" that's king's cup.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:36 pm

well, evidently in MS--it's watefall!!!!

it's okay, blooge. i still love you even though you tried to correct me. =)
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 am

We play with slightly different rules too.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:53 am

I'm listening to an Adam Sandler cd. This is terrible. People think this shit is funny?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:14 am

Here's King's Cup - Some rules are the same, some different

Ace = Face (Touch your face, last one to touch drinks)
Two = You
Three = Me
Four = Whores
Five = Make up a Rule
Six = Dicks
Seven = Heaven
Eight = Mate (Choose someone to drink with you)
Nine = Never have I ever (Name something you've never done, the people who have done it drink)
Ten = Categories
Jack = Waterfall
Queen = Question
King = The first three you fill a cup in the middle of the table with your drink. The last king drawn drinks the cup (Thus King's Cup)
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 am

I'm really digging this recording thing.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:16 pm

hmmm. that is very similar. if i remember the differences, i can suggest them. but it was hard enough for me to learn the ones i know. haha
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Just print out my text. Tongue
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
IAmHeavenSent wrote:
card/drinking game....

have a deck of cards and each player picks a card each turn.
ace---you make an arbitrary rule like "each time you drink, you say a cartoon character's name" if you forget, you drink again
2--for you--everyone else drinks
3--for me--whoever drew it drinks
4--for whores--whoever admits to being a whore drinks
5--for guys--boys drink
6--for chicks or dicks--if a girl draws, guys drink; if guy draws, girls drink
7--heaven--last one to raise their hands drinks
8--state---name US states till one is repeated or a person can't think of one quick enough-they drink
9--rhyme--drawer says a word. each player must say a rhyming word till someone repeats/doesn't think of one
10--categories--such as "movies tom cruise acted in" till someone repeats/doesn't come up with one
J--waterfall--person who drew the card drinks as long/slow as they want--everyone else must drink for that amount of time.
Q--questions--direct a question to someone who must answer in form of question till someone screws up
K--Thumb king--can place thumb on table whenever (till someone else draws a king)... last person to notice/put thumb on table, drinks

yeah. that's it. lol

That's not "Waterfall" that's king's cup.
srsly.

And what the hell, Adam Sandler albums are tight. Which one you be hatin on?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
Just print out my text. Tongue

i'd be the cool kid at a party with the rules printed out. =) haha
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Well my friends had a list of rules (I think) or maybe it was just stats, for beer die.

Anyway, once you're drunk it's hard to remember so all will be forgiven. Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:48 pm

so last night was really fun.

we went and saw Precious which was soooooooooo depressing.

then it was beer pong and waterfall again but i drank a lot more and i went in with a more "i'm willing to be drunk" attitude.

things i remember/figured out:
the more i drink, the more i point
i try to use big words when i drink
buttons on pants are exceedingly hard to operate after you cross a line of drinking
coke tastes really weird after so much beer

i didn't become one last night, but i can see myself being a really sad drunk sometimes.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:59 pm

I went and saw Chelsea Wolfe again last night. The quality of the show was just a point or two below the bar that was set when I saw her in September, but it was also a much shorter set. Still very good though, and she's got two local shows in about two weeks, and I'm sure I'll be able to make it to at least one of them, so I'm excited for those too.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:10 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
so last night was really fun.

we went and saw Precious which was soooooooooo depressing.

then it was beer pong and waterfall again but i drank a lot more and i went in with a more "i'm willing to be drunk" attitude.

things i remember/figured out:
the more i drink, the more i point
i try to use big words when i drink
buttons on pants are exceedingly hard to operate after you cross a line of drinking
coke tastes really weird after so much beer

i didn't become one last night, but i can see myself being a really sad drunk sometimes.

Have you attempted to unlock/lock doors with keys after you've drank a considerable amount?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Not with a key, but now that you say that.... I remember when I was trying to get out of the bathroom, I got that whole "righty, tighty; lefty, loosey" thing backwards and thought i was going to be stuck in the bathroom for a little while.

I'd sobered up a pretty good bit before we walked back to my apartment, so I didn't struggle too much unlocking my door.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Its always the simple routine things that pose such an issue when drunk. I haven't been drunk in a long time. Here's hoping for a good new years eve party.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:33 pm

yay new years party! i think one of my friends is having a party. should be fun.

so i'm kinda pissed at myself for passing on beer pong all the other times I'd been asked. it's so much fun. haha
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:33 pm

When you were drunk did a creepy ginger put his arm around your shoulder?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:35 pm

lol there were no gingers there..... i'm the closest.

one guy smacked my ass to see my reaction, but i ignored it because i knew why he was doing it...... and another sat in my lap (maybe he was confused).... and i was hanging all over the guy sitting on my right and the girl sitting on my left. just whichever way i happened to lean when i laughed. haha
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:18 pm

I was invited to go to Reno with what I consider one of my more distant group of friends (though I am really close with one of them) that I always wanted to hang out more with. I wasn't too stoked about the sound of Reno, cuz it' s a barren and boring shithole of a town nowadays, but I knew that if anybody had the capability to make that town fun it would be these bitches (it's a crew that ranges in size from four to fifteen people depending on the occasion and people's availability, and the female:male ratio is always around 4:1 or better; there's plenty of times where I've been the only dude).

What they're planning is a four-day trip, starting New year's Eve Eve. Though, I did find out from work that I would only be able to request one or at most two days off. So I can't go. But, this same crew is getting together this coming weekend for a birthday and I do have the weekend off, so that'll be fun.

But yeah, no solid plans for New Year's. If there aren't any other good plans that come up, I may just end up going ahead with the one/two day request for work and drive over to Reno by myself to meet up with them for a night or two. It's only a two hour drive.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

two hours isn't far, and it does sound like it'd be fun--especially if there's nothing cool going around where you are.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 pm

There probably won't be, either. I dislike most of my friends that I see most often, and depending on what "sector" of those friends you're talking about, they're one or more of the following characteristics: terribly immature, terribly boring and quiet introverts, stuck in a neverending rut or "safe zone" of doing the same shit every night, broke/irresponsible lowlifes/scumbags, or just have a lacking ability to gather females for hanging/trouble maintaining coolness around girls, etc.

Last edited by roughdraft_zero on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Sounds like a swell bunch.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Yeah, well I do call all of them my friends. And I'd still like to. But I'd like to switch a good lot of them to distant friends, and exchange that other group for a more regular clique for kickin it. But really, I'm kind of just turned off by humans in general lately. I just want to go to work, rest, save money and go out seldom. And even then, my "going out" would be mostly reserved for shows. I just need a break from people. Work's hard for avoiding people, but it doesn't even really count anyway, cuz they aren't humans, just customers.

I say give me three to six months of this and I'll be ready to be social again. Maybe even look for a real girlfriend kind of thing. I've never done that before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next