The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:06 am

A few people have told me that. So I'm kinda hoping it's true. Last night I was fucking miserable. If I've made it through the worst part, I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:06 am

Electroretard wrote:
That plus marching band is probably the lamest fucking thing ever. I've never seen a group with such a false sense of superiority.
That's a little true, but it's fun to do marching band. I stopped when I got to college because quite frankly I have better things to do, but my girlfriend really loves it, and I think you should always do something that you love no matter what it is (as long as it doesn't hurt others, Rune, I'm looking at you).

Also Kampfar fucking annihilated live tonight. Holy shit, they put on a good show.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:16 am

I was into marching. Really liked it. I wanted to try out for drum corps but never did. Not a huge regret of mine, but it would have been a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:35 am

I like how people clicked that link.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:57 am

I click nothing.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:38 am

Fuck packing, but at least I am now officially done with school.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am

I slept great last night. It's lower 60s.....in the house. Briefly in the 40s outside. It's supposed to be hot and shitty for my bday later this week though, fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

fuck my ac in my house is out, its 101 degrees outside.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Yeah... I'm chilling in my boxers. It's hot in here. I've got the ac on and the ceiling fan on in here...

Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:29 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Because "band" as a class is fucking lame and the only point of band existing even in high school is to get the basics and practice.

yeah, it's not fun at all to actually sit down with a group of 20 people and play music.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
If you do it for four years in high school and then don't have the skill or more importantly desire to become your own artist and form a band of your own instead of doing marching band renditions of "We're Not Gonna Take It" then you need to just give the fuck up.

lol
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:58 pm

I have to admit, the renditions of We're not gonna take it are fucking terrible. I can do the high school stuff, especially since it was competition based. I didn't sign up to become pep-squad cheerleaders that instead of carrying chicks we carry metal instruments.

That said, I totally need to practice more on my tuba and create that stupid band idea I had long ago.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am

Another cool night but not as badass as the last. Still 68 in here inside naturally. Still 26 hours from my bday. FOr once, looks like a good bday.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 am

Sorry in advance if my posts are off-ish. This is my part one of my b-day week. I'll should be cool tomorrow night (despite i age 2am 9/1), unless something comes up (which it can, spontanious as hell). Thursday eve, which is my bday, can get outta hand. That is part 2. Part three is the weekend, labor day weekend. Not sure what can happen? Get laid? Get drunk free? Bear with the Clinton. /archive if ya wish.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 am

Happy birthday in advance!
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Hey RD, this is all the fun you'll be missing if you don't come to the WITTR/Thou/Vit show on Sunday: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:08 pm

If you guys came to Texas... GOT DAMN

It's fuckin far, though.

If RD doesn't go to that show... my opinion of him will basically stay the same.

[Edit]Also, lol at your M-A page's info. First time I decided to see if you were on it. Didn't even know it's been up for a year.

"The band claim to be members of an ancient cult from fictional Swansylvania, Ohio, but are actually from Columbus."
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:14 pm

UGH!!! my fucking SS is being used and all i want to do is use a fucking free credit report ti get the information that i need to report it and every freaking age i click on wants you to pay money even though thier page says FREE! fuck me!
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:16 pm

lol I don't even know who wrote that or how they found out we're from Columbus.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Finally find Two that will let me do it, and it says unable to process your information. UGH!!!
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Electroretard wrote:
Hey RD, this is all the fun you'll be missing if you don't come to the WITTR/Thou/Vit show on Sunday: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'd love to go man, but I don't have a ride. Wolves and Thou would both be insane to see in concert, and I'm sure you guys would be great too, but unless I manage to convince someone with a car to drive me up there, I doubt I'm gonna be able to attend.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Wooo, I got my 3DS Ambassador NES titles early. frank, if you're interest in doing the same, just go to the eShop, go all the way left to settings, click Your Downloads, and then click Redownload on all the games (and the certificate).
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Eh, I want to beat Strange Journey before I start Zelda, so I can wait.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Pay for my airfare RD and I'll drive you. My car is an xA, so I'm sure I can fit it in the plane as luggage.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Hitch a ride with BR, dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next