The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the things my clients do

Go down 
+12
IAmHeavenSent
possybending
Abnormal Freak
Cghost21
Iangorge
jthefrank
After_The_Barrel_Roll
GROCERIES
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
roughdraft_zero
khemchee
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

the things my clients do Empty
PostSubject: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Honeslty i dont even know where to start.. weird and crazy stuff happen to me all the time at work.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

nobody cares.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm

I expect this thread to fail because a lot of the hilarity comes from your impressions of them. Or actually getting to know/hear them personally. I'll probably have to funny up your stories.

Or because of that.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:07 pm

I just wanted to make sure that was the first post lol.

no but seriously way to start a good thread we wanted you to and then have nothing inside it. Make with the stories.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:08 pm

khemchee wrote:
Honeslty i dont even know where to start.. weird and crazy stuff happen to me all the time at work.

Cool story bro
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:09 pm

I was thinking about that too... because only 6 of the 12 of my clients can actually hold conversations... everyone else just makes noises.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Off to a great start.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 pm

tits or gtfo
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Ill make with some stories and what not after a while.. i have a bit of work to do before i can type out long posts..
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Ill make with some stories and what not after a while.. i have a bit of work to do before i can type out long posts..
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:25 pm

No hooker jokes yet? Really?
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm

i loath my phone. i work at three different houses. the johnson house, the mens house, and the womans. at every house there are four clients (except at the womans, there are only three). tonight im at the womans house. usually what happens to me here is i get yelled at by on old woman. she tells me about all of the ways shes going to get me fired and about how much she hates me. oh and she tries to through herself out of her wheelchair, her recliner, and her bed. one night she said that she was going to fall out and crack her head open, because one of bosses said it was okay according to her, and then i would be fired... other then her, theres a lady that has no eyes and is extreamly mentally disabled. she does not like clothes and does not use the toilet... oh and she will tear off a diper.. so basically she pees and shits on herself.. oh and shes a vaginal and anal digger.. woo. then theres a younger girl.. she has cp.. all she does is spit and cry..
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

....just some of the reasons I got my degree in business...
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Like I said... you're going to need me for the funny. This thread may have to wait about a week until I sit down at my computer and write some stories.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:53 pm

As soon as i can affored to go to school and ive moved i most certainly will not be doing this kind of work again.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
khemchee wrote:

Cool story bro

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 am

Two questions:

1) How did the pisshitter lose her eyes? Did she gouge them out or something?

2) Have any of the retards ever spanked their spermload on you?
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:56 am

No she didnt do anything to her eyes. when she was younger she got some sort of infection in her eyes and the doctor decided to remove them. and no ive never had to deal with any of my clients jizz.. ive come on shift right after one of them decided to lay in the middle of the floor and start jacking off. but thats as close as ive had.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 am

At the retirement home my grandmother stays at, she lives in a cottage-building with another cottage-building in a self-contained lawn. I went one day to drop off Ensure (she doesn't eat most foods anymore, just drinks ensure and chews hotdogs without the bun) and Diapers when I realized that she and a lady in the other cottage she really hates were fucking racing each other shambling from her cottage area to the other cottage area.

The nurse said that they have been doing that for an hour, where it started off being about them wanting to catch one of the facilities cats to just going in a circle screaming obscenities at each other. My grandmother ignored me (I think she had forgotten me by then) the entire time and even tried to throw down the other woman, leading to them shambling along at the same pace with my grandmother holding onto the other woman's arm. DAT DETERMINATION!

At another facility, my grandmother one time was using the elevator to travel from the 6th floor (her place) to the bottom level (floor 0, dinning room) and failed to hit a button on the elevator after getting in. She proceeded to start freaking out and only an hour later when someone pushed the button to use the elevator for his family was my grandmother able to get out. Unable to process the situation, she remembered that my dad had been there that day to drop off her medication and check up on her. She from then on believed that my dad was the devil (well, she from then on believed that he was a jew, but that's the same thing to her) and was out to steal her bed. Hilarity ensued where she'd secure the door with rubber bands around the lock, putting her tv in the closet and using the cushions from the couch to protect her bed.

Dementia is a terrible thing, but laughing at the things she does alleviates the pain of losing a loved one. We're never laughing at her, just what happens.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 am

My grandparents both had alzeheimers. After beating up my grandfather my grandmother was placed in a mental ward. Probably was pissed because he kept wandering off down the street.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 am

It's a shame when someone steals the show in the thread. Ole khemchee's got to step up her game.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 am

my grandmother has had alzheimer's for about 10 years. about 5 years ago, she was at the beauty parlor getting her hair did and her sitter was not there the second they finished with her. so, this 94-year-old woman starts walking home--except she doesn't know which way home is. we seriously had the cops out looking for her. the cops did in fact find her sitting on the curb two blocks from the beauty parlor (on the opposite side of where her house was), saying, "I just stopped to rest. I know where I'm going!" ... She then became belligerent when the cops tried to take her home. eventually, my mom had to go pick her up from the curb.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 am

Who are you, khemchee?
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:50 am

Damn, it really sucks, but my grandmother is starting to lose it as well. She's still fairly functional, but she definitely shouldn't be somewhere she isn't that familiar with by herself. She's still pretty good with remembering her long term memory, for now, but she is definitely having trouble with her short term memory. We'll see how quickly she degrades.

It's kind of odd talking to her on the phone, but it seems like we have the same conversation twice. She'll ask me a few questions, I'll answer them, we'll talk about something else, and then five minutes later she'll ask me those same exact questions again. You can't just say "I already told you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the things my clients do
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next