The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the things my clients do

Go down 
+12
IAmHeavenSent
possybending
Abnormal Freak
Cghost21
Iangorge
jthefrank
After_The_Barrel_Roll
GROCERIES
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
roughdraft_zero
khemchee
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

the things my clients do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:31 am

X-pert74 wrote:
Who are you, khemchee?

There's only a huge thread about it... Plain
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Quwert doesn't lurk that often.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
X-pert74 wrote:
Who are you, khemchee?

There's only a huge thread about it... Plain

flower
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 am

i had the wost night of my life at work last night. friday night, saturday and, sunday morning i work at whats called the johnson house. its a two story house with 4 male clients, two upstairs and two down. i was scheduled to work upstairs.. no big deal, the worst thing that happens up there is that youre fallowed by one of the clients thats talking and yelling at himself, N.J. around 8 i have to come downstairs to do meds for a client. N.J fallowed me downstairs and when i was ready to back up i said, 'come on mr.' he then started to tell me that he was not a mr. so i asked, 'if your not a mr. then what should i call you? miss? mrs?' he laughed and said, 'no, but your mrs. jones.' (his last name) i tell him no. and he continues on and on about how thats my name. i keep telling him no and soon the subject is dropped. when 9 rolls around he decides its time for bed, and he tells me to come with him. i go with him so i can turn out the lights and close his door. as hes getting in bed he says something to me, im not paying attention really, and them i hear him call me baby... Neutral i say no and close the door. now earlier when i was downstairs my coworker was telling me about how the client i just did meds for didnt want to take a bath and that she would need my help when the time came. i was fine with this. at about 9:30 i hear call me to come help her. so i finsih up a few things and go downstairs... as i start walking down, theres this terrible smell. before i go to the room i grab gloves, and its a good thing because hes COVERED in shit. hes an anal digger and cleaning shit off of him is not uncommon but ive never seen him like this. we try to pick him up to go put him in the bath and he sits down. so now theres not only shit on him and the sofa, its all over the floor. after about 10-15mins we decide to call our on call manager. shes not in town so she calls someone else who then calls a girl from next door. as soon as she walks in shes gaging and saying it smells so bad. by this time i cant even go into the room without almost throwing up. we all try to pick him up but its still a no go. so w call one of our managers again and finally someone comes to help us. it was so gross he wouldnt let us clean him and he just kept smearing shit everywhere on himself and his sofa.. ive never smelled anything as bad as he did.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 am

Applause
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:09 am

if i didnt need money or have plans i would have quit after last night. it was terrible.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 am

I remember when I quit my crime scene cleaner job. There weren't any real "that's the last straw" type events to speak of really, since every day was just always awful. I pretty much figured out that there was no way I could continue on with the job and stay sane, so I basically just devised a plan to have the right amount of money saved before just abruptly quitting.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 am

Well as soon as zachary moves in with me and either gets a good job or i have a bit of money saved, i will quit.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 pm

So Lox is your sugar daddy and you're only with him for the money?
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 pm

haha.. no its more like hes only with me for my money. what i was meaning is that when he has a job where if it took me a month or two to get another job and we would still be fine, then ill quit. i dont want him to be the only one working. even if he gets a job where there is no need for me to have a job, i would still want one.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Just popping in now. Wow your job sounds awful. I'm sorry.......
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Oh it is. i only wanted to work here so i could help people. but god, i HATE my job. not only do i not get paid enough to deal with stuff like that but the management here sucks ass, majorly.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm

On a totally random note, how did you and Loxx meet?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 pm

None of your monkey ass business.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 pm

So the internet, huh?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah, sure.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:20 pm

She doesn't know she's supposed to treat respond like shit. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:34 pm

She hated the guy when I would just tell her about stuff that happened here.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:38 pm

khemchee, that sounds like shit.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 pm

thats exactly what it is.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
She hated the guy when I would just tell her about stuff that happened here.
What stuff did you tell her about?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:18 pm

You. And the things you post.

She claims she doesn't remember any of it. And she said she thinks you're an alright guy. She'll learn. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:30 pm

3 of my friends do that care aid shit, I don't know how they do it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:32 pm

I had been planning on trying to get a job there over the summer... but after the stories she told me I decided fuck that idea.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 pm

nor do i.. half the time i feel like im on the verge of killing people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the things my clients do   the things my clients do - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the things my clients do
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next