The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What video games are you guys playing nowadays?

Go down 
+18
khemchee
Clinton70
Electroretard
X-pert74
Shrike
Ancient Rune
tuggernuts
Green_shoes
IAmHeavenSent
jeffnogo
possybending
jthefrank
GROCERIES
Abnormal Freak
Hollow_Viscus
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Loxx O)))
RespawnedDemon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:36 am

Dark Souls and Modern Warfare 3. And I just got Battlefield 3.

I just finished Dead Island about a week ago. I really liked the setting and combat, but that story was fucking awful. Wish I got a chance to play it co-op a little, oh well.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:
possybending wrote:
Skyrim, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Halo 3 (for parties), Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Monster Hunter Tri
How is Dead Island?
It's a fun game with a ton of problems. While worse on the PS3, the 360 has constant texture pop-ins and frame-rate drops and numerous time collision-detection can be terribly off. The dialogue between playable characters sucks compared to L4D (which this game is always compared to) and the voice-actors for most of the characters are pretty bad. Also, while I never experienced it and apparently a patch fixed it, there was issues to game saves getting corrupted and unusable, forcing restarting campaigns.

Beyond those things, this game actually is a ton of fun. Really, not sarcasm, the gameplay is fun and the sheer enjoyment you have in just hacking zombies with electrified or modified weaponry leads to hours of fun. Especially when playing with someone else, my co-worker and I would decimate zombies with me just tackling everyone while he knives them up.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Dead Island is fun. The voice acting was terrible but it was fun to fight through hordes of zombies with katanas, baseball bats etc.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:59 am

Travis, you still have the game? Once I get past finals I'd be up to do some co-op if you'd like. I'm still in the middle of Act 4 myself but can finish it real soon when I have time and can pry my hands away from Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 am

Skyrim and Saints Row the Third, Have Skyward Sword but having buyers remorse because I have no desire to play it with it being all motion control based

Probably going to try to go on a perfect run of Xenoblade soon.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

Stop being a gay and play that motion controllerd biznitch, because it's awesome. I seriously love the controls in that game: way less gay than the Wii Twilight Princess.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 pm

possybending wrote:
Travis, you still have the game? Once I get past finals I'd be up to do some co-op if you'd like. I'm still in the middle of Act 4 myself but can finish it real soon when I have time and can pry my hands away from Skyrim.

No, Gamefly'd it and sent it back already.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:05 pm

TOO BAD YOU NIGNOGS DIDN'T GET THE SUPERIOR PC VERSION OR ELSE WE COULD ALL PLAY AND CIRCLEJERK
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : BlĂĽge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 pm

I have PC version!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 pm

I'll have the PC version in a few years.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:12 pm

YEARS?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : BlĂĽge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Yeah he's gotta finish Ninja Blade first.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 pm

NIGGA GAYDE?

But, really. Dead Island was like $15? $20? PICK DAT SHIT UP

We could get a sweet coops goin.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Was $20 during the sale. Considered, but I want to get Dead Rising 2: Off The Record first. I guess if Dead Rising doesn't go on sale during the Christmas one, I might.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 am

Plain Plain Plain Plain Plain Plain
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm currently going through MGS4, but since I've had too much shit going on at work I haven't found the energy to sit down and play that often. I've probably been averaging like 3-4 hours a week tops.

Anyway, I'm at Act 4 - Twin Suns now, and I'm loving it. The way they're tying this together is surprisingly awesome.

That said, the game does have plenty of faults. The whole weapon-system is obnoxious. I hate when there's choice just for the sake of choice. I'd much rather have 10-15 well rounded, situation-specific weapons over 50 upgradeable, indistinguishable pieces of crap.

I'm glad I finally found my SOCOM. Now I'm not changing this for anything but sniping and Gekkos.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:48 pm

I started playing Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I've had it since I was a kid but never actually sat down and tried to play through it. Currently I've made it to the third dungeon. This game is a bitch and is very frustrating. I'd probably take it over other Zelda games, though.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 am

I'm playing Fallout 3; it's really fun! I'm at level 27 or something right now, currently doing the Agatha's Song quest.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:39 am

Fallout 3 fucking blows.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:43 am

No it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Fallout 3 kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

I hated FO3 at first, but gave it another shot. It's kinda cool. I think I beat the game..can't even remember. New Vegas was definitely much better

currently playing Dungeons of Dredmor. Was totally worth the 2.50. Great roguelike rpg
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:38 am

Playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent and it kicks ass. I'll just copy what I posted on Fayzebewk:

"Amnesia: The Dark Descent" is great. It's like "Thief" meets "Eternal Darkness" meets "Silent Hill". Definitely the best survival horror game to come along in a long time—yes, even better than "Deadly Premonition". Dunno why I didn't play it sooner. (Came out over a year ago.) These Swedes channeled the feel and spirit of the "Thief" games far better than the developers of "Deadly Shadows" did. It pretty much IS a "Thief" game...well, sans Garrett, stealing things, and blackjacking people, and if you were to make a "Thief" game that's straight-up horror. It's the survival horror "Thief".
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:03 am

I really liked the idea behind Eternal Darkness..some of the game is just way too good. Might buy it again.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Amnesia is amazing. Glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you guys playing nowadays?   What video games are you guys playing nowadays? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What video games are you guys playing nowadays?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next