The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since there's no more politics board...

Go down 
+5
IAmHeavenSent
possybending
X-pert74
Loxx O)))
Abnormal Freak
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

Since there's no more politics board... Empty
PostSubject: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:02 am

Barack Obama sucks a fat cock.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:05 am

No more? There never was.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:07 am

Really? I thought there was. HMM.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:09 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:16 am

What don't you like about Barack Obama?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:28 am

Abner is racist.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:29 am

What do you like about Barack Obama?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:31 am

I don't really keep up with politics in general. I'm just curious why Ab dislikes Barack Obama.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:43 am

A variety of things.

For one, he's all about raising taxes, making me and every other honest working individual pay for other people's necessities. He's all for providing government-paid school lunches (and in some cases, hoping to eventually make it ALL cases, school breakfasts) for EVERY SINGLE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT IN THE COUNTRY, which would cost tens of billions of dollars every year. MOST kids have parents that can provide them with money for school lunches every day of every week. Set up programs for the kids who have terrible or poor parents, sure, but not every kid needs it.

He's also talked about sending everybody to college for free. Another absurd, bankrupting notion.

He's also all for the death tax. What this is, is when somebody dies, their belongings that are to be passed down to an heir get taxed. That's right, belongings and assets THAT ALREADY WERE TAXED get taxed AGAIN up to an additional 50%. I call that theft. There's no reason the government should take what people have worked so hard for, and wish to bestow upon their children.

And lots of other stuff involving taxes, like universal health care and whatnot. I want smaller government; I want government to leave its nose out of my business and let me do with my money what I want so long as it's legal. Cheap health care coverage isn't even that difficult to get, and half or most jobs provide health insurance.

Then of course there's his associations, like with his pastor of 20 years, Jeremiah Wright, who for years has spewed racist and anti-American messages from the pulpit. Liberals like to speak out against preaching from the first chapter of Romans, calling it hate speech (since it calls homosexuality unnatural and so forth), but then something like the hate America, hate whitey speeches that Wright gives are perfectly fine.

There's also Obama's friend in Bill Ayers, an unrepentant terrorist from the '60s and '70s. He was partly responsible for bombing government buildings as an act of protest, which have killed some people. I don't know about you, but I certainly wouldn't chum up with a person like that--not anyone who feels no remorse for his past actions. Something tells me that some of the ideals Ayers holds have been passed on to Obama, and if I'm not mistaken, Ayers has also funded Obama's campaign. The fact that sickos such as he are backing Obama should tell the American people something--that this man is not someone to be trusted, and that his ultra-leftwing agenda is dangerous.

Plenty of other things too, like the belief in the global warming bullshit that plagues the minds of several sheep, thinking that actions we as humans who are as tiny ants to this planet could actually alter the climate control; pushing for alternative fuel sources that cause backlashes in other fields, such as the skyrocketing price of corn, a food necessity. Let's just ignore the fact that carbon dioxide doesn't actually harm anybody or the atmosphere, and in the late 1800s and early 1900s when more carbon dioxide was being omitted into the air, plants and insects were actually LARGER IN SIZE, implying that it had a positive affect on growth (though negative for us 'cos, honestly, WHO WANTS BIGGER BUGS?!!?!). Rather than drill in AMWR and have plenty of fuel to last us for a long time which could be used ten years from now (and really, we could have had it by now if Clinton and co. had tapped into America's natural resources during his presidency, but instead was all in favor of making rich-ass Saudis even richer), he tries to reach out to dead-end alternatives, part of the Liberal Grand Scheme to Fuck Up Everything That's Wonderful About America.

Plus, the guy can't seem to make up his mind on whether he's a Christian or a Muslim, or neither.

All that (and more) and this:

Seriously, what an asshole.

OH AND HE'S A NIGGER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:45 am

And on the note of taxes, he keeps trying to defend himself saying, "I want to take more from the rich and give to the less fortunate." OK, Mr. Robin Hood, LET'S JUST IGNORE THAT THE TOP 4% OR SO OF AMERICA ALREADY PAY OVER HALF OF THE NATION'S TAXES, YOU PIECE OF COCKSMOKING SHIT. AND the fact that you and Joe Biden make a lot of money and yet pay very little of your own money towards charities and such beneficial things. You'd rather spend OTHER people's money, and call it patriotic to pay taxes (words of wisdom, Mr. Biden!).

Last edited by Abnormal Freak on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:52 am

^Those reasons and more are why I'm a conservative.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:54 am

very nice. hi-five!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:12 pm

I don't really like McCain, either, though...
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:08 pm

McCain's not the greatest, but he's approximately 5,000,000,000 times greater than Obama. He at least has been pushing for some conservative values, and I honestly like his choice in Palin as VP. Hopefully when McCain feels like leaning towards the left or "reaching across the aisle," Palin will smack him upside the head and set him straight.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Well, I disagree with Palin, altogether.

I feel like she is trying to set women back a bajillion years and make us all "oh yes master"
Plus, she just seems so fake to me, but most politicians do.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:04 pm

And on the fake issue, Obamanus is a lot more fake than Palin.

What about Palin makes you think she's suppressing women in society?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:14 pm

I don't know... i guess it's mostly just a bad vibe type thing.

but I agree that Obama seems mighty fake, too. as I said, politicians are pro at it.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Blacks should return to doing the household duties of white people.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Clint Eastwood should run for president
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:27 pm

CHUCK NORRIS
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:29 pm

anyway I didn't read your rant ab, but I can counter every point you made by saying voting for McCain ensures that Sarah Palin actually has a shot of being president.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:30 pm

guessing you're not a palin fan either?
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:32 pm

anyone that is is a fucking idiot

that's not a joke either. Anyone that thinks she's capable of doing anything other than being america's token hockey mom needs to wander into traffic
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 pm

i'd never go that far, but I just don't like her.

I read somewhere (no idea whether or not it's true) that she wants to take polar bears off the endangered species list! I LIKE POLAR BEARS!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:36 pm

She thought she was having international relations because the state she governed is really close to Russia

seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no more politics board...   Since there's no more politics board... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since there's no more politics board...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next