The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Cghost
Green_shoes
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:18 am

Green_shoes wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:
Green_shoes wrote:
Fanny pack.... gay.
Green_shoes wrote:

Multicoloured belt
Green skinny jeans
Purple jeans.

Your point being?
Well, let's see here, since I guess it's not as painfully obvious as I had originally thought.

I explained how I used to and would still like to wear a fannypack for both irony and practical purposes while riding a bike. You seemed to think that that was "gay". I was massively confused and felt the need to remind you of a recent post of yours where you listed articles of clothing you purchased, which included the above gay items, and provided no explanation of any potential inconspicuous purpose, such as irony, and therefore assumed that you had indeed purchased them for their essential ostentatious intention of faggy fashion. Then, I figured that the juxtaposition of your list to the remarking of a fannypack would make it obvious which was more obviously gay.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 am

Just my personal preference. I dislike fanny packs. I don't know how people can manage to wear them.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 am

Cghost wrote:
fanny pack lol
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 am

Do you ride a bike? If so, do you ride many miles/kilometers, and often? I'm not being fashionable. I'm being, like I said, practical and anti-fashionable (and thrifty too, actually). A fanny pack fits much better and allows for a more unobstructed and comfortable ride than a backpack or one of those retardedly gay messenger bags when you only have a small amount of things to carry.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:30 am

I've never found wearing a backpack while riding a bike to be uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:30 am

I don't understand the irony either
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 am

Green_shoes wrote:
Just my personal preference. I dislike fanny packs. I don't know how people can manage to wear them.

I don't know how you manage to wear purple jeans.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 am

I didn't even know they made purple jeans
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 am

I guess he would look like this in them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 am

now that's ironic
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 am

Cghost wrote:
I don't understand the irony either
you're a fucking canuck, dumbshit, of course you don't.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:44 am

accessorizing like a middle aged housewife or a person that needs to carry around an adrenaline pen isn't being ironic.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Woudln't "anti-fashionable" still be fashionable? Because you're purposefully choosing something as a fashion statement, even if it is against the accepted norm. Wouldn't anti-fashionable be just grabbing things at random with no thought?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Firing up the grill. Woo, good food tonight.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:45 pm

seems kind of early.

i don't have a grill.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 pm

It's almost 3. Just now putting charcoal on. Food will be done around 4 or so. Not too early.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 pm

m1:35 wrote:
Woudln't "anti-fashionable" still be fashionable? Because you're purposefully choosing something as a fashion statement, even if it is against the accepted norm. Wouldn't anti-fashionable be just grabbing things at random with no thought?

uh, nooooo.....do you know what the prefix "anti" means? It's more comparable to religion and atheism. It's not itself a religion (fashion), or even so much a commentary on others, just a complete lack thereof.

And chaddy is still an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 pm

I know what anti means, but you're doing it purposefully... so there is a fashion sense there. Which is my point.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Let's clarify some more. To me, fashion is purposefully putting something together to have a certain look. Which is what you're stating you are doing. I'm wearing this to look/seem like this.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Even if you're trying to not make a statement you're making a statement.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Busy weekend coming up. Once I get back from uni this afternoon I'll be off again to the city for a friends birthday. Going to some bar for drinks then going to a night club. Party is meant to end sometime tomorrow morning then it shall be back home to sleep for a bit then I'll be back up and off to see some of the local bands do their thing. No time to rest pretty much for the next 24 hours or so.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:48 am

Let's clarify some more. To me, fashion is purposefully putting something together to have a certain look. Which is what you're stating you are doing. I'm wearing this to look/seem like this.

Exactly. The fact that he's trying to oppose the exact thing he's doing isn't as much ironic as it is plain idiocy.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Cghost wrote:

Exactly. The fact that he's trying to oppose the exact thing he's doing isn't as much ironic as it is plain idiocy.

You guys are ignoring the fact that its first purpose served to me is as an ergonomical alternative to a backpack, meaning it's an optimized necessity first, and an ironic and funny " accessory" second; just something worth at least a laugh, even if only to myself.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Even if you found a practical use for wearing a chrome dildo on your nose, the fact remains that a chrome dildo face is gay.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 pm

That is false, seeing as how there are only two possible "practical uses" for a dill on the nose: to penetrate a woman's orifice, and to penetrate a man's orifice. This is a 50/50 chance, and not a guarantee of fagdom as you claim. Wearing one out and around town with no sexual intentions I wouldn't say qualifies as gay either, just silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next