The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Cghost
Green_shoes
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:18 am

So you're not going to do it or will continue to do it? Tongue
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:52 am

Also, to add on to what I said the other night... While I don't think m1:35 is the greatest thing ever, I think the new songs are alright. Not something I'd personally want to listen to a lot, but I'm pleased with the work... unlike most of what came before it. The Inferno album, however, is fucking great. But it sounds nothing like my other stuff.

Anyway... after I can get some decent demos recorded for more serious projects, I'm going to send it off to Pelagic Records. Would be a dream if they wanted me on the label. And if they don't want me... I'll just self release.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 pm

so tonight is Tommy's wedding. 3 hours of pretending to like my family drained me of all energy. 9 hours today will likely kill me.

fml
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Call me for sex later if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Smoke some weed so you forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Do you need a drink Shea?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 pm

lol sex, drugs, and drinks.
I didn't drink at the wedding--mostly because all they had was whiskey, and I didn't want to drink that. But I did take the whiskey home with me.

The coolest thing was that I sang Proud Mary with the live band at the reception. That was SO much fun! I want to be in a band, now.

When I got home, I was so tired that all I did was bitch to a friend about being the only single person under 50 at the reception. Then I went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:04 pm

I offered.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:34 pm

which thing?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:19 pm

He offered you to be in a band I thinks.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:23 pm

At least old single men didn't try and pick you up.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm

well. actually. there was one older guy who told me if I ever go home (Grenada), he'd take me for dinner and buy me drinks. i couldn't really decide if it was appropriate or not.

And I want to be in a band that does music that I really love and focuses on performing, moreso than making cds or whatever. It's never been what I want to do for a living, I just think it'd be fun as a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:16 pm

I'd be able to perform if people would just play. I guess I'm going to have to start doing shows where I play all the tracks from a computer except bass or guitar while I play that myself and do vocals.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
So you're not going to do it or will continue to do it? Tongue

not going to anymore.

Ninjaspy tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 pm

yeah but i like singing popular songs like Proud Mary and Sweet Home Alabama and country and fun stuff.

I did the CCR Proud Mary, not the Tina Turner. lol
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 pm

I have to leave for ninjaspy in about a half hour and it's like pseudo blizzarding outside. This fucking sucks
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:01 pm

I may be putting some really rough Lance of Longinus demos up soon. I dunno...
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 am

Played pool tonight. Lost eight of eleven games. But the person I was playing is like a superstar pool shark. But, not to start to give myself any credit, two games of the three that I won were by her scratching on the eight ball.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:32 am

women pool players, lolol

Ninjaspy was fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 am

She beat the shit outta me, and would you, and probably coulda took anybody else in there except some that might have been "working." Her older sister's really good too. They've both won tournaments, including some trick shot ones.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:31 am

I could take her, trick shots have absolutely nothing to do with anything other than looking impressive.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 am

Cghost wrote:
I could take her, trick shots have absolutely nothing to do with anything other than looking impressive.

Yeah well I fucking said wrote:
She beat the shit outta me, and would you, and probably coulda took anybody else in there except some that might have been "working." Her older sister's really good too. They've both won tournaments, including some trick shot ones.

Notice the inclusion of words like "including" and "some," implying that they also won traditional tournaments? They would agree with you, but attest that they had fun doing them and that it actually slightly helped to sharpen and polish other areas of their game. That's what they tell me at least. I've seen the both of them look completely stuck on shots, like there was just no viable option for sinking any ball. But then they pull some trick shot-looking thing out of their ass and then continue to run the table. They'd just take your rampant sexism in stride and then commence destroying you.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:46 am

I saw the words, I just felt the need to add in the fact that trick shots are pretty stupid for the most part. And no, they wouldn't destroy me even now and I'm horrendously out of practice. The onyl way they destroy me is breaking and running x amount of times in a row, which if they were that good, you woudln't have won anything.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:43 pm

i suck at pool, but obviously i can't help it since i'm a woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next