The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinkin about moving.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

Thinkin about moving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about moving.   Thinkin about moving. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:43 am

to me, not having a plan would be scarier.

though having a plan doesn't always mean it's a secure feeling... just more secure, i guess.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about moving.   Thinkin about moving. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 am

Having a secure plan, one to the likes of this at least, means I will be secure in having a mountain of bills every months compared to the small hills I've had so far. And the fact that I've not been able to save any money, despite rarely indulging in anything for myself and having minimal bills, I'm scared about going back to living on my own and being completely self-sufficient. Sure, I'm getting paid decently and regularly, but I'm still terrified.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about moving.   Thinkin about moving. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:51 am

i can't claim to be completely independent. my father puts money in my account occasionally if he notices i'm going for broke. i'd be screwed, otherwise. i don't have a job.... going to school doesn't pay me too well. haha

even the level of independence i have and the amount of bills i pay scares me, so i can understand. plus things are so much cheaper here that i have it easier that way, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about moving.   Thinkin about moving. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinkin about moving.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2