The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month

Go down 
+3
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
Abnormal Freak
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:24 am

I hope so dude. This past one has been really fucking long.

In other news, one of my roommates moved out because he has medical issues, so now I have no fucking television in my room. My other roommate's friend is gonna move in on Monday most likely and he'll bring one, but I still miss the TV.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:51 am

As soon as you get busy it'll go by fast. I only see my girlfriend once a week on average but I don't often miss her as I'm at uni, doing assessments or at work. Just get busy with something and the time will fly.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 am

I'm from MS (don't judge, please!)

and I am ridiculously busy this semester between work and classes. I don't get to see my friends a whole lot. While I am busy, it doesn't bother me. But if I have any down-time, like right before bed, I do get kinda bummed about it.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:00 am

I'm busy as it is, but I still can't stop thinking about her. I hate my fucking hormones.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 pm

try being a girl.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Haha true. I have so many female friends who are beyond emotional and overreact a lot. That's why my girlfriend is so awesome. She doesn't do that Razz
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Basically J-Silk is the girl in the relationship.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:23 pm

a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my friends think i'm "less" girly in those senses because I rarely act on those feelings. in reality, i'm ridiculously clingy and needy and overly sensitive---i just feel stupid about it, so i don't often ACT clingy or let people know that what they said upset me.

.....sure hasn't helped me get a guy.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:59 pm

You'd probably get a guy if you tickled his balls. Mischief
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:44 am

You'll find the right person, Heaven. I think my girlfriend is like you in certain respects. She has told me that she has cried because she misses me so much, but at the same time she doesn't overreact to stupid things. For example, my ex-roommate's girlfriend won't let him hang out with girls alone. She doesn't trust him like that. My girlfriend meanwhile trusts me completely and doesn't care what I do because she knows I will always be faithful. There was actually a point in time where I was really close with another female friend of mine, and even though she told one of my other friends she was jealous, she never said anything to me about it because she knew that I still loved her more than the other girl.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Eh, I sometimes think I might just be the crazy cat lady down the street someday, but we shall see.

It would actually be more impressive if she HAD come to you about potential jealousy, as it means she trusted you with her true feelings and emotions. HOWEVER, girls rarely do that because they are scared of what you might think of them.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 pm

ohnoez, I bin b& agin.

Like I can't just make another alt.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Ha! My second alt only got one post in. Guess they're monitoring the board pretty closely. Which makes it totally gay and not worth posting there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Green_shoes wrote:
I wonder where Lox went. Ian seems to have disappeared as well. If I paid attention to the community thread I might know whats been going on with everyone of late.

I'm back in school. Devoting most of my time to school or recording music with two different bands. Ian has his own boards, and I suppose without me around here he doesn't feel the need to come around anymore. Me and Ian's band, Bloodgorge, released an EP a few weeks ago. Just finished recording an Impetigo cover for a tribute cd a few days ago. My other band just finished recording an EP. Hasn't been released yet, but all the stuff is in order and it can be released at any time.

So on top of things like that, the fact that I'm staying a few weeks ahead of my programming classes because I want to get everything down on my own, and a new Metroid game came out recently... I have no time for message boards. And generally, no desire to post on them anymore. I do post on the Metroid: Other M board on gamefaqs some.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkacademy.forumotion.com
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:29 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
Eh, I sometimes think I might just be the crazy cat lady down the street someday, but we shall see.

It would actually be more impressive if she HAD come to you about potential jealousy, as it means she trusted you with her true feelings and emotions. HOWEVER, girls rarely do that because they are scared of what you might think of them.

Well back then we hadn't been dating for very long. Now we tell each other absolutely everything.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm

sounds like a ridiculously good, healthy relationship. congrats.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 pm

At least it's good to hear that you're working hard in your classes.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:12 am

So far my classes have been really easy. I hope I'm not jinxing anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Admin wrote:

I'm back in school. Devoting most of my time to school or recording music with two different bands. Ian has his own boards, and I suppose without me around here he doesn't feel the need to come around anymore. Me and Ian's band, Bloodgorge, released an EP a few weeks ago. Just finished recording an Impetigo cover for a tribute cd a few days ago. My other band just finished recording an EP. Hasn't been released yet, but all the stuff is in order and it can be released at any time.

I'm glad to hear this! =) I hope things work out very well this time around.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Green_shoes wrote:
I wonder where Lox went. Ian seems to have disappeared as well. If I paid attention to the community thread I might know whats been going on with everyone of late.
I've been busy with writing/making music, school, girlfriend, other miscellaneous stuff that'll never get me anywhere in life.

How'sabout you, Australian?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
ohnoez, I bin b& agin.

Like I can't just make another alt.

Blame Bolt Thrower for outing you. :p

You probably got IP banned now thus why you can't make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:00 pm

All my time has been consumed with uni, work and the girlfriend these days. I'm looking forward to finishing this semester and enjoying the summer break. I can finally sit back and read all the books, play all the games, watch all the movies and listen to all the cds I've bought over the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:56 pm

I could still make new usernames, but they probably went and IP banned me now. I made the name NotAbnormalFreak but didn't post right away, and a few hours later I saw that name was bant also, heh.

I messaged them asking how long my initial ban was extended to, and I was told mid October, with the possibility of me being perma-banned. Making another account would ensure a perma-ban. So, I'll play nice, heh. And hopefully I'll be back come mid October. :o
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 am

Yeah I'm done pissing off the mods. I'm gonna follow the rules now, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:09 am

J-Silk you lost by 4 points. You should have started Ronnie Brown. Doh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5