The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month

Go down 
+3
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
Abnormal Freak
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 pm

<<<<< worst admin ever.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 pm

You're supposed to keep him from temptation.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm at fucking college!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 pm

ME TOO!!!

but seriously, that's cool. how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Eh it's okay. I'm not much of a partier and everyone I've met is, but I'm sure I'll find my own clique soon.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:58 pm

I had no clique and I was only friends with some of the people I was in class with. One guy ended up going out with this girl I liked then he stopped talking to me. Plain
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:55 pm

not to discourage you, but I didn't make friends at school like the first 2 years I was here.... thankfully, i had friends from highschool that came here, too, so it wasn't that big of a deal. (granted, i'm ridiculously shy and self-conscious and that hinders my friend making abiliites)
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 am

I'll make friends soon enough. I've been chilling with my roomates and that has been cool.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:46 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
not to discourage you, but I didn't make friends at school like the first 2 years I was here.... thankfully, i had friends from highschool that came here, too, so it wasn't that big of a deal. (granted, i'm ridiculously shy and self-conscious and that hinders my friend making abiliites)

I didn't even have that. My teachers were probably my best friends. I ate lunch alone at the art building. Tongue
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Damn you guys are depressing. I really hope my college experience doesn't suck that much. Next year will be the best because my girlfriend will join me, but I'm counting on making more friends once school starts.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:10 pm

I had friends--i just didn't make NEW friends. However, now that I am taking mostly classes for my major (instead of all the bullshit classes everyone takes), I have gotten to know people and made a few friends in my major. Also, I made a good friend at work this summer.

But I didn't live on campus in a dorm. I feel like that would FORCE you to make friends (which is one reason I didn't do it. =P )
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm

So tonight I ended up hanging in the hall of my dorm with some people (who are so much cooler than my roommates), however we all went to one of the on-campus special events and split up. Now I'm back at my dorm at 9:30 with nothing to do. This blows.

In other news, my roommates also told me earlier that if I ever want any drugs or alcohol that they had connections and could get me stuff. I'm not into any of that shit though. This confirms the fact that my roommates are crazy partiers. One of them actually referred to himself as a heavy drinker.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:32 pm

It's kind of good that your roommates aren't the people you like the most----because it isn't often that people can live together and still like each other.

i went out to eat with eric before he headed out of town, but now i'm back at my apartment at 8:30 PM with nothing to do, though i might drink some wine and bask in a quiet evening.

obviously, i drink. however, compared to "typical" college students, i don't think i drink THAT much. i didn't really start drinking till mid-junior year.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Heaven, are you BR? I just want to make sure who I'm talking to.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:04 am

I don't immediately know what BR stands for, soooo I'm thinking no?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 am

She doesn't post at IGN.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:26 am

Oh okay. Is she Loxx's ex or something?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:20 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 am

lol

RD, stop ruining my thread.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Oh Abby, you know you love my ridiculously obnoxious posts Razz
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:00 pm

abby loves me more. sorry.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Do you just want to fight, Heaven? I'm not afraid to hit a woman. Plus considering you're on Loxx's forum, you're probably a fairly overweight woman, so I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:41 pm

i have never denied being fat. being fat, it means i have more weight to use to my advantage in a fight. haha. but i typically fight with words, anyway.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Wait you really are fat? In that case, wanna fuck?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am

She's thick, I wouldn't say fat. When I think of fat people I think of people who have the same shape as the cool aid man.

And damn sexy. Batting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month   lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol, I'm banned from IGN for a month
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next