The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Electroretard wrote:
lol CC is an abortion of an album. At least it's better than STYE though. That is one of the worst albums I've ever heard.

A Sense of Purpose is worse.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Well we all know about Greeny's taste in music. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm

No it isn't. Listen to them again. ASOP is like a completely different band, it's so much better.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm guilty of this too, but we all loved Come Clarity when that first came out.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:37 pm

lol I'm listening to Acid Bath demo's on Spotify. The end of Dope Fiend has some really weird sounding "yeahhh yeahhhhhh yeaaaahhhh"'s. Made me giggle.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Acid Bath and In Flames are the two bands I've been listening to a lot recently. Acid Bath in particular actually, as well as the rest of Dax's stuff. I'm obsessed.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:
Green_shoes wrote:
Come Clarity since it's the only one I own.
Very sad.

And that makes sense, thank you.
Were you trying to rip on him? At least he actually has genuine independent opinions
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

On an unrelated note I got a surprise raise today, and celebrated with the bars. And then lost the 12 pack I bought, somehow
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 pm

How big a raise? Party it up at the bar one time and do everything else normal all the time otherwise? Party it up at the bar all the time and become an alcoholic and lose your job big? Buy a jet big?
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm

$2,500

Not too shabby in this economy, especially since I work in the financial(ish) industry
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 pm

I GOT A RAISE TODAY, TOO.

but i for real already knew it was coming so it is slightly less exciting.
and because my school schedule is so random, i'm scared i won't get many hours at work... but i took out that loan, so fuck it. i'm good either way.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Youjust got to embrace that IF is not a metal band anymore but srill have a few good songs per album since the change.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am

I'm surprised you think they even have a few good songs, Rune. I didn't realize you liked them......
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 am

They were my gateway band out of nu metal, Cloud connected was the song that got me into metal. Oh and i used to hate and i mean HATE black metal.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:25 am

Wow, I did not know that......
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Dude, I've heard about how great Amtrak is and how they're always on schedule... I'm 7 fucking hours behind schedule. I was supposed to leave at 130am. The train didn't get there until 2. Then they said they had to wait for a train coming from Seattle that was 2 hours behind schedule (which apparently only had a few people even get on ours). The let us board at 330. Train didn't leave the station until almost 5. Every few minutes the train stops for like 30 minutes it seems. Not at a station or anything like that, just randomly. I was supposed to have a 5 hour wait in Chicago for my next train. Looks I'm going to miss it by several hours. And then I'd have to wait until the next fucking day for another train. I don't have enough cash on me for a room anymore... And the kicker? If I miss my next train, by the time I finally got to Memphis I would have no one to pick me up because all my family would be working or sleeping because they had to go soon. This is't even counting the other ullshit we went through while in Spokane trying to get a room and finding a place to eat last night. I'm fucking pissed.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 pm

See if you can get them to pay for your room and shit, because thats fucking gay.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 pm

good friend of mine had a relapse into heroin last night. Seriously, wtf is going on
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 pm

several of my friends made the brilliant decision to give up pot (relatively harmless) and pick up huffing computer duster (stupid fucking idea)

why do this? well, they are implementing random drug tests where they work. glad those drug tests are making people safer.................................................

They informed me that "if you do it the right way, it's not dangerous" to which I replied, "Damn right. The only right way to use that stuff is to clean your fucking keyboard."
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 pm

random drug testing doesn't happen in Canada, pretty sure it's against the law. Which is should be, whatever I want to do in my private time is none of my employers' fucking business.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
several of my friends made the brilliant decision to give up pot (relatively harmless) and pick up huffing computer duster (stupid fucking idea)

why do this? well, they are implementing random drug tests where they work. glad those drug tests are making people safer.................................................

They informed me that "if you do it the right way, it's not dangerous" to which I replied, "Damn right. The only right way to use that stuff is to clean your fucking keyboard."
I'm guessing they live in a trailer park?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:34 pm

they actually live in the same group of apartments as I do -- which is handy for when i get drunk there and can walk home.

but they should live in a trailer park, yes.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Dude, I've heard about how great Amtrak is and how they're always on schedule.

I've never heard this. Aren't they the people who always get derailed? Tongue
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 pm

I always hear of several hour delays at their cincinnati stop (closest to here). I'd like to ride the train but it's a 90 mile trip just to get on one. Their system is far too small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next