The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Lions up 24-3. Go travis! (Bengals fans 'round here get kinda annoying)
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Bengals are horrid and will be worse without Ochocinco.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:19 pm

I love trains. Best way to travel if "getting there whenever" is ok for your schedule lol. Apparently it's not for Loxx, suxx.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Clinton70 wrote:

Hopefully we can get another undefeated preseason followed by another no-win regular season!

lol. I'm actually really confident that we'll do well this year, especially if Stafford doesn't get hurt again. Thats a big if though.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 am

Who will get hurt first Bob Sanders or Stafford? Tongue
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 am

Wooo, psyched for the Titans preseason game tomorrow, and that's just to see Mariani I love you
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 am

...oh man. I am so lazy that rather than walk over to the kitchen to dispose of garbage, I will pack it into a beer can or something
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:50 am

tuggernuts wrote:
Clinton70 wrote:

Hopefully we can get another undefeated preseason followed by another no-win regular season!

lol. I'm actually really confident that we'll do well this year, especially if Stafford doesn't get hurt again. Thats a big if though.

Hope this is Stafford's year. You guys deserve a break.

anyway, I love cool nights like this. House is 70F, cooled naturally, as of now 1:50am. This has been a great 3 nights. Summer be great if it has cool offs like this at night.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 am

jthefrank wrote:
...oh man. I am so lazy that rather than walk over to the kitchen to dispose of garbage, I will pack it into a beer can or something

I do this with boogers.

:O

Unless they're really wet boogers. Then it's like, "ew, I gotta wash my thumb/finger" and end up having to get up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
I love trains. Best way to travel if "getting there whenever" is ok for your schedule lol. Apparently it's not for Loxx, suxx.
I'm on a fairly tight schedule. Plus, it's not just a joy ride. Could you love a 60 hour train ride? I have decided to fuck my fear of flying. Next time I come this way it's either in my car or by plane.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:52 am

Former classmate of mine who was granted an unprecedented 7th year of eligibiltiy after sitting in jail for 2 years while being tried for murder had a phenomenal first game of action. The Blind Side-type movie in the making
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 am

So:

In order to get the most out of my Netflix membership before I cancel it at the end of the month, I decided to watch a lot of cool movies, pushing aside the poo and just watching great sheeit. However, I recently began an effort to fix my whacked-out sleep schedule. This is a problem because late at night is the only time I can watch Netflix in passable quality. There are two reasons: Everyone in my family is up and doing stuff on dee internetz in the evening (and everyone works in the morning and afternoon, including me—sort of—so I can't watch in the morning). My dad, instead of using cable, uses a shitty Sky Angel box, which saps up all the bandwidth. Well, and there are three reasons: our Internet connection sucks dick. MASSIVE dick.

Well, here I am, staying up, tired, ready to watch flicks...and my dad's got his shitty motherfucking box on. He keeps going in and out of sleep, watching fucking Fox News. It's 3 a.m. He's snoring away. I asked him to turn it off and go to bed. He says, "I'm watching it."

This is frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:30 am

i love the lions, for being the only team to never win a game for an entire season, such a joke just like the city.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Nah they're not the only. A few teams did it a long ass time ago. :p
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Arsenal FC drew Newcastle United today. Kind of a boring game but the second half had some action
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:
I'm on a fairly tight schedule. Plus, it's not just a joy ride. Could you love a 60 hour train ride? I have decided to fuck my fear of flying. Next time I come this way it's either in my car or by plane.
You're afraid of flying? Flying just reminds me of a really fast bus ride. Tongue (well fast at takeoff anyway)
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Pulling an all nighter with some friends and my girlfriend tonight. This is gonna be a fun but exhausting night. I also have to go to the grad party of one of my best friends before that. Gonna be fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 pm

lol pulling an all nighter. Did you get relegated back to grade school or something?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:44 pm

All nigher gangbang?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:54 pm

More afraid of that whole you don't survive if it goes down thing. You can die on trainds and buses, too, but I'm thinking I have a better chance of surviving those things.

None of you live really close to Chicago, right? Looks like I have to sit in Chicago until tomorrow night and catch the train then. Fucking hell. My ass hurts. And now I have to sit on uncomfortable seats for an additional 24.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 pm

If I didn't just barely have the time to do the shit I need to do this weekend, I'd totally come up and hang out with you. I wouldn't be able to give you a place to sleep the night, though. Well, maybe I could.

Either way, terrible timing.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Terrible timing for everything on this trip it seems. It's cool. One of these days I'll hang out with some of you bros. Apparently Amtrak is paying for a room tonight so that's cool. Going to suck being in a room all by myself, though. I wanted to just get this trip over with. Going to miss my first day of classes as well, woo!
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
All nigher gangbang?
way to drop the "t". Actually made me think it said "all nigger gangbang" lol.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Respond's going to get gangbanged by a bunch of niggers.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Hollow_Viscus wrote:
All nigher gangbang?
way to drop the "t". Actually made me think it said "all nigger gangbang" lol.

Maybe it was intentional. Mischief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next