The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 pm

A good question, indeed. But yeah... if it's giving you problems it's best to just get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

just got my wii back, its all modded and shit now
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

When I got my braces off the second time for good my orthodontist put in some permanent retainer steel bar thing on my bottom teeth and said, "You'll have this for life and never have to worry about wearing a retainer at night! Isn't that neat!?" I was like, "What about the top teeth though?" And he's all, "Well of course you still have to wear one for your top teeth, every night for at least five years or more, but still at least semi-often for the rest of your life. Oh and the permanent bottom retainer makes brushing and flossing a bit more difficult by the way, so you have to use these special instruments to make sure you brush and floss thoroughly."

I had that thing in my mouth for six months, never came close to getting used to it being there or all the special extra things I had to do for brushing and flossing and said take this fucking thing out and give me a real god damn retainer.

Slightly uncomfortable apparatus in my mouth that can easily be removed is the same thing as a metal rod in your leg, I know. That's why I posted all that shit, cuz I relate completely.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Ancient Rune wrote:
just got my wii back, its all modded and shit now

Kurt would be proud.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
When I got my braces off the second time for good my orthodontist put in some permanent retainer steel bar thing on my bottom teeth and said, "You'll have this for life and never have to worry about wearing a retainer at night! Isn't that neat!?" I was like, "What about the top teeth though?" And he's all, "Well of course you still have to wear one for your top teeth, every night for at least five years or more, but still at least semi-often for the rest of your life. Oh and the permanent bottom retainer makes brushing and flossing a bit more difficult by the way, so you have to use these special instruments to make sure you brush and floss thoroughly."

I had that thing in my mouth for six months, never came close to getting used to it being there or all the special extra things I had to do for brushing and flossing and said take this fucking thing out and give me a real god damn retainer..

Mine did the same thing. I've had it in for about 5+ years now.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 am

they just gave me a legit retainer. and unfortunately, i was not mature enough to wear it like i was supposed to.. so my teeth have shifted a bit. if/whenever i have money and good insurance or something, i'd kind of like to go back to an orthodontist for a new retainer (my old one won't fit for AAAAANYTHING)
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:31 am

Guy I'd known all my life died last night. This spiral of death is inching closer and closer to me and I don't particularily like it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 am

That sucks dude. Rose
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm

lol whacked my elbow off of my comptuer desk last night and now it hurts like all hell to try and bend my arm past half way. This should make work interesting tonight.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:52 pm

i find that humerus--you must have hit your funny bone.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Spent about 20 minutes this morning packing. Going to Spokane tomorrow. Will be my last day in WA. Leave for MS at 1:30am on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
i find that humerus--you must have hit your funny bone.

I did actually, it sucks. I just went to push open a door with this arm and there as this shooting pain from my elbow up into my hand lol
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi everybody......
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Spent about 20 minutes this morning packing. Going to Spokane tomorrow. Will be my last day in WA. Leave for MS at 1:30am on Friday.

You'll go back to Washington eventually though right?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 pm

I've got so many meetings in the next week. And then my first year of master's work begins next Wednesday. Apprehensive!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

After this semester I'm going to see if I can transfer to Washington State to finish my bachelor's. If not, she's going to come down to MS while I finish school. Then, yeah, I'll probably end up somewhere around here permanently.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 pm

I think my iPod is officially MIA. Lost it not last weekend but the weekend before, haven't been able to find it. Sad

Sad Sad Sad Sad

At least my phone can hold 16gb worth of music so I can use that for some car tunes...
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 am

One of the hot lecturers at my uni got a job at another uni. I was hoping to have class with her again. At least this semester I have a fairly attractive tutor for one of my classes so at least I can stare at something during one of my classes.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:38 pm

tuggernuts wrote:
I think my iPod is officially MIA. Lost it not last weekend but the weekend before, haven't been able to find it. Sad

Sad Sad Sad Sad

At least my phone can hold 16gb worth of music so I can use that for some car tunes...

I thought I dumped mine in the lake last weekend, nearly panicked (64GB ipod touch). Turns out I had (smartly) taken it out of my shorts subconsciously earlier

Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 pm

BR, wherever you are, what's your favorite In Flames album? I'm trying to test out a theory I have.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:22 pm

you don't know what in the hell a theory even is.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 pm

The Jester Race.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Come Clarity since it's the only one I own.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Green_shoes wrote:
Come Clarity since it's the only one I own.
Very sad.

And that makes sense, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm

lol CC is an abortion of an album. At least it's better than STYE though. That is one of the worst albums I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next