The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:21 am

You east coasters are some drama queens. An earthquake hits and now you have to cancel a prayer circle. Probably one of the pussiest things I've ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 am

I didn't feel it. I was in a Menards (cheap Home Depot). I didn't see any box fans or trash cans tips. It was at 1:51p, I was dicking around and checked out at 1:58p. I would notice shit out of kilter but my day turned to shit in the evening, so that quake is backpage. Don't ask. My whole family noticed the quake (rattling glasses or vibration in movie theater) but i didn't. I wish I would have, would've made it un-ordinary day. I'm pissed and tired and down soon. Its great being pissed really though, I put my mind to fix a bad stutter on my car on the overdrive area (48 - 60ish mph) but the true test tomorrow when i'm more sober and might notice more + longer drive. Rant end. Not a good nite folks except the house and television is standing and spark plug wires are in easy. Nite. Bring on the 6.0 quake tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 am

k now that right there was a fuckin earthquake...
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 am

Pretty sure this girl I'm diggin' on, if she turned out to have a dick, I wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:22 am

At least you could attempt to toss each other's salad.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:26 am

Yes. Yeeeessssss.

Hot nights are bullshit. I can't sleep 'cos it's too darn warm. That and I'm all nerd-excited over the new Ninja Turtles comic coming out in the morning. An' I keep thinkin' about that WO-MAN.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 am

Power Rangers is taking up a huge amount of space, lol. Incredibly long seasons they've got. I'm around 60-70gb for it and I'm starting to download season 12 (of 17). Woo!
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 am

Today is do nothing and stay inside day 'cos its gonna be a heater outside. Found my SNES and popping in Yoshi's Island. Fuck you Nintendo for not releasing it on the Wii so instead have to dig out the old dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

Cartridges > VC anyway

It's cool having games on VC, but I have another tv set up in my room specifically for my NES, SNES, and Genesis. Always better playing the real thing, to me. Still haven't hooked my NES or Wii back up since getting back from Washington.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 am

i think i might actually lose my mind this semester.

i need a support system in my life.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 am

*looks at Bluge*
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Yeah, the first year of grad school is fucking killer. It all gets easier after that.

My advisor once said, "If the first year of grad school isn't the hardest year of your life, then you went to the wrong grad school."
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:20 pm

I spend too much time talking to gays all across the intraweebz. SCREW YOU ALL I'M GOING AWAY

The new TMNT comic is sweet.

I just pooped.

I scarfed down a hot dog while I pooped.

I wanna sell a bunch more sheeit; hopefully you guys'll have money and actually find some things interesting this time round.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:

I scarfed down a hot dog while I pooped.

I doubt I'm the only one that finds it weird to eat while shitting. The idea of doing it actually never occurred to me until a couple of years ago when I had 5 minutes to do both of them and had to do both of them. So, that one time I did both at the same time. It weirded me out and I've never felt the need to do it again.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:52 pm

I can't even bring food or drink in to a bathroom period. It's like there is an invisible barrier of taint in the doorway

Occasionally I'll be chewing something and walk into the restroom at work, before I realize what I am doing. Instantly lose any enjoyment I might of been getting from it
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 pm

If I'm in a hurry, I got no qualms with eating something snackish while pooing. A few months ago, however, I made a conscious effort to actually swallow food while I lay a deuce. I wanted the experience of food and depleted food sliding through my tunnels simultaneously. THAT SOUNDS REALLY HOMOSEXUAL
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
Yes. Yeeeessssss.

Hot nights are bullshit. I can't sleep 'cos it's too darn warm. That and I'm all nerd-excited over the new Ninja Turtles comic coming out in the morning. An' I keep thinkin' about that WO-MAN.

The hardcover edition containing the original comics or the new ongoing series? I'll be picking up a copy of the new ongoing series on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
If I'm in a hurry, I got no qualms with eating something snackish while pooing. A few months ago, however, I made a conscious effort to actually swallow food while I lay a deuce. I wanted the experience of food and depleted food sliding through my tunnels simultaneously. THAT SOUNDS REALLY HOMOSEXUAL
A common theme in your posts What a Face
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Green_shoes wrote:
The hardcover edition containing the original comics or the new ongoing series?

Ongoing. What sucks is I didn't get the Kevin Eastman variant cover. :(
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Food in the bathroom is disgusting and just seems overly-indulgent to the point of being hedonistic. Funny that Abs is down for it lol. And a hot dog too? At least that makes it funny also lol.

But with me, it's also a cleanliness thing, too. Like if I'm at a fast food restaurant and wanna use the bathroom before I leave, I won't so much as take my to go drink cup in there even if all I wanna do is wash my hands.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 pm

I won't even chew gum in the bathroom, let alone eat.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Food in the bathroom is disgusting and just seems overly-indulgent to the point of being hedonistic. Funny that Abs is down for it lol. And a hot dog too? At least that makes it funny also lol.

But with me, it's also a cleanliness thing, too. Like if I'm at a fast food restaurant and wanna use the bathroom before I leave, I won't so much as take my to go drink cup in there even if all I wanna do is wash my hands.

Not like Fast food restaurants are the cleanest bathrooms. Five guys has a nice clean bathroom though.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Are you people that won't even use toilet paper for anything other than its intended use? "Because, eeew, that's gross."

People that are like that annoy me.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 pm

I use toilet paper for jizz cleanup or to blow my nose with. Thats about it outside the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm

I use TP like it were Kleenex all the damn time lol. And for killin spiders and such.

What are people saying thinking that's gross though? treating something that's for your butt as if it's already touched your butt or something? lol psychopaths.

Last edited by roughdraft_zero on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next