The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:12 pm

I don't think so. Just so much space in here I guess. It's always ridiculously hot in here during the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Ah. Yeah, my old house had a couple rooms on the corners of the house that NEVER heated or cooled well.
In my apartment, it's the upstairs that's hot as hell.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Ready for this shitty season to be done and the best season of the year, fall football weather to come around. Love those open window days like 65-75 in the afternoon.

My house despite its age hold the chill well in the summer. It takes a bunch to cool though since the furnace is too small for the moderate/big house.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:30 pm

One of my buddies who moved to Canada 7 or 8 years ago just moved back to Cleveland and I'm hanging with him tonight. I heard he's kind of sort of a drug addict now though. This will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Just finished the Green With Evil story arc of Power Rangers. So I'm on episode 22. Blah. I dunno. Just doesn't hold up well after all these years. It's cool at first but it starts to wear on you.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Dude, you're just getting to the good shit. Keep going.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:40 pm

i liked the power rangers when i was little, but i'm pretty sure i couldn't handle it nowadays.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:14 pm

I think I could make it through Zeo, but that's it. It would bring back so many memories for me, but I would get annoyed by the stupidity of the show itself.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Yeah, that's pretty much the problem. The original series is entirely too stupid thus far. I've watched some of Lightspeed Rescue, SPD, and Samurai over the summer. While those are cheesy, it never reaches the absurd levels that the original series does. I'll be glad when I get into later seasons where they finally decide to take the premise seriously.

Operation Overdrive (one of the much later seasons) is really fucking stupid, though. I couldn't even finish one dvd of it. There is a kid that is supposed to be Indiana Jones (no shit, it rips off the whole boulder in the temple scene from Raiders and the abandoned airplane from Temple in his character introduction) and another who is supposed to be a young, black and suave secret agent like James Bond. And the fucking theme song is rap. Ugh. Horrendous.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Power Rangers is pretty gay, so...
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Like, that shit was gay when I was in the 2nd grade.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Zordon wasn't gay.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Zordon died for your sins.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Zordon was mega-gay. "Mumph frum ma-pher phum." That's my impersonation of Zordon. Dude's voice was all muffled and his lips barely moved. Fuck that retard.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:33 am

Zordon was more powerful than God!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 am

Ugh, what a pain in the ass. I have a flat. I really don't feel like taking it off and going to get a new tire. It's fucking hot.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Outside for like 10-15 minutes and soaked in sweat. IT'S GREAT. I LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm

move lol
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Holy fucking shit. So I take the tire to get repaired. They tell me there is no leak. They air it up. Why the fuck wouldn't it air up for me, here, at home? Ugh. All that god damn sweat drenched work for nothing. Admitted, I only spent like 20-30 minutes outside doing shit, but still. It's hot as fuck and I got drenched every time.

And I am going to move.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:09 pm

You sound like me when it's overly hot which has been plenty this year.

Cold front went thru yesterday. It is nice out now, under 80, low humidity. House cooled to 66 with windows open this morning.

Next time i go to the city, I gotta get spark plug wires. It's easy as fuck on this car though because the engine bay is so big. I pulled them off to check them and the plugs just like that.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 am

i will no longer have a life between school and work.

i'm very sad.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:55 am

I'm so desperate to get back to school.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:58 am

I wish I could be more busier. Once car and house work is done I'mma ask for work from pops' company.

I like reading the conversation thing on ESPN when you click on a game. This from the NYG/Chi Bears game earlier:
"John gruden has been smokin the reefa with terrelle pryor, and with his dad, richard pryor"
Brain took a wrong turn after that. Wtf. I couldn't catch the game but apparently, Gruden looked drunk or something on the MNF.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 am

It's good in the long run, but I'm going to want to kill myself over the next few days as I read through the comments on my dissertation. Not because it will hurt my self esteem, but because I had one of the older professors comment on it. He's quite the perfectionist when it comes to everything.

Total, it's about 230 pages with of order 5 to 10 comments/corrections on every page. I don't know how he had the time or patience to write that much shit, and now I need to read them all and apply the corrections.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:51 am

way to give me perspective. i'm freaking out over first year grad school and thesis stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next