The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:40 am

believe it or not there are places in Canada that get nice weather (albeit not too many of them)
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:46 am

and now my neck is seizing up from headbanging last night, fuck I hate when this happens
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 am

jthefrank wrote:
No, I was talking to Cghost. Plus it was a joke, I probably drink more than anyone here by a fair shot

The gun thing was a fluke!

I wasn't actually offended. No worries. It'd be nice to have someone to drink with, if nothing else!

So. The reason I'm kinda sad is my best friend (who I like) has a lady friend. ..... I just got back from his place -- he texted me at midnight asking if I could bring him some theraflu. So I did and sat with him until it kicked in and he felt like he could go to sleep.

WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T HE LOVE ME?! Mostly just kidding there. But seriously.

I'm the queen of getting friend-carded. fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 am

A grown man had to get you to bring him medicine? He couldn't do it himself? Sounds like you're probably better off
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 am

He was pretty pitiful when i got there (shivery, labored breathing, 100.9 fever, etc.) ... and I don't mind a bit doing that for him. But I still feel like shit, like I'm not "good enough" ...

I hate feeling like such a girl.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:40 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
jthefrank wrote:
No, I was talking to Cghost. Plus it was a joke, I probably drink more than anyone here by a fair shot

The gun thing was a fluke!

I wasn't actually offended. No worries. It'd be nice to have someone to drink with, if nothing else!

So. The reason I'm kinda sad is my best friend (who I like) has a lady friend. ..... I just got back from his place -- he texted me at midnight asking if I could bring him some theraflu. So I did and sat with him until it kicked in and he felt like he could go to sleep.

WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T HE LOVE ME?! Mostly just kidding there. But seriously.

I'm the queen of getting friend-carded. fuck that.
Eh, probably just couldnt't read your signals (not that such a thing is ever possible anyways)

In other words its all your fault Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 am

Nah, i'm pretty sure he's just not interested in me except as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 am

cattle prod him as revenge. If nothing else, it'll be funny as all hell
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
Nah, i'm pretty sure he's just not interested in me except as a friend.

I do not think you understand the male sex....
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 am

I do not think you understand how many girls are more attractive than I am.
But seriously, I don't understand people at all. You're right.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:57 am

oh good, I fucked up my code for one of the sets. I seirously can't fucking stand doing this.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 am

Cghost21 wrote:
oh good, I fucked up my chode

That's what I thought I read.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 am

it's not as bad as I thought it was, which is nice, or my comptuer might be sitting in pieces on my back yard right now
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:22 am

That's way better than fucking up your chode, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:28 am

maybe I'll fuck my chode up after, just for you ab
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:17 am

I'll be driving through Montana in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 am

I went through Montana on my way back. I suppose the scenery was nice but it was a miserable experience because my ass was killing me by this point.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:21 am

Cum Doctor Jeff, you should hit up jthefrank while in Montana. Pork his butthole then post the video.

:O

Needing to be up in the morning when you're on a wonk-ass sleep schedule is so rotten. I haven't slept, can't sleep, gotta be up in three hours, though I have gotten pretty sleepy now and can hopefully sleep some of those hours. Stuffing my face with yogurt 'cos damn I'm hungry and I can't fall asleep on an empty stomach. Listened to some music with my eyes closed so that sort of counts as rest (I often fall asleep while doing this but only when really tired, which I'm not). Revisited Solefald's Pills Against the Ageless Ills, hadn't heard that bad boy in ages, though being so familiar with it from having played it out at ages 17–19, I didn't find it entirely satisfying though it's possible also I just don't dig those sounds anymore for other reasons. Then played Sigh's Scenes from Hell, which I haven't spent much time with; it kicks ass and I love those Mexican horns, sheeeeeeeeeit.

"No metal in the CT" can lick my dick.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 am

It hasnt even been a full hour at work and oh my fucking god do i want to go home already.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Darling, idont know if you got my message or not.. but i tried to send pictures but when i looked they were two differnt pictures sent abunch of times, sorry. so im giving up with sending anything until my phone is fixed. its bearly supporting the internet and wont load pages.. thats kinda why i didnt send you a pm and facebook is being weird.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 pm

feeling less pathetic today guys. forgive that shit.

trying to OD on coffee and finish up all this fucking reading i have to do before tomorrow. grad school is no joke.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 pm

I been to Montana 20+ times. Folks have a 2nd place out there. Either the best state or in top 3 with Colorado and maybe Wyoming.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Does anyone remember the original Power Rangers having a flying car? I sure as shit didn't until I started rewatching.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Jesus, it's hot here. Air conditioner is on. The overhead fan is on. And I'm still fucking sweating.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:05 pm

AC need more freon?

i'm a little warm in my apartment, but i think it has a lot to do with the fact that all i've had today is hot coffee and i just had hot soup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next